[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gurren Lagann
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 81342.jpg (2 MB, 2588x1455) Image search: [Google]
81342.jpg
2 MB, 2588x1455
So after putting the series of for a long time, I finished Gurren Lagann earlier this week and what a fucking ride it was. Absolutely phenomenal finale that capped off a pretty unique series.

I didn't realise going into it how emotional it was going to get at times. I'm now left wondering what wasthe show's saddest moment in my opinion and I've narrowed it down to either Kamina kicking the bucket or Vidal's dream sequence. I'm kinda interested as to what /a/ thinks of the show so that's why I made the thread.

TL:DR Opinions on gurren lagann?

Also Nia is easily worst girl, no debate
>>
Youko easily best girl senpai
>>
>>135280447
>Also Nia is easily worst girl, no debate
The one who went from damsel in distress to brainwashed villain to damsel in distress again? You're absolutely right.
>>
>>135280447
Yoko>smoking engineer (forgot her name)>Black sisters (black>brown>blonde)>others>Nia
>>
>>135281157
Are you me?
>>
>>>>135280447
nice blog faggot.If you have been here in the last 5 years you would know what /a/ thinks.
>>>/Reddit/
>>>/out/
>>>/mal/
>>
File: 1449611652511.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449611652511.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>135281416
>trying to be a conformist on a 4chan board
>"reddit"
>being this autistic

sometimes I wonder why I even come here, the retards are here to stay
>>
>>135281416
You know there's a great thing on this site called a catalog that allows me to search for shows I like rather than having to wade through piles of moeshit and harem threads.
>>
>>135280447
>TL:DR Opinions on gurren lagann?
Getter is better. Getter Emperor > STTGL.
>>
>>135281704
>>>/v/
>>
>>135280447
>>>>135281686
It's pretty obvious that you're a newfag. You start a blog post that no one cares about then proceed to make a discussion on an Anime that every one but you have discussed already because you just started watching Anime just a week ago.

>So after being a filthy secondary, I actually watched an Anime that isn't Sao,Naruto,opm,Umaru,snk or those gateway Anime that everyone is talking about in mal, reddit or in nigger reaction videos I found in YouTube. I am absolutely shocked and in awe because I have only watched 10 Anime series in my 2weeks that I started. I am in tears, I will let you know how very emotional I am, that's why I made the thread

Tldr I just started watching Anime 2 weeks ago
>>
>>135282699
Are you autistic?
>>
>>135281416
Calm down.
>>
>>135282699
Why do you hate /a/ anon?
>>
Gurren Lagann, not so good.
>>
File: Getter-Robo-Arc-144.jpg (2 MB, 1212x1745) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-Arc-144.jpg
2 MB, 1212x1745
Too many plot conveniences such as Simon stumbling upon the universe's strongest robot in day 1, Kamina randomly smashing his robot and Simon's robot together and randomly making it even more powerful because "it looked cool".
Both Simon and Kamina were both annoying as fuck. Yoko was pointless and only dragged the show down.
MC was emotionally saved by beautiful girl falling from the sky into his lap for no actual good reason.
Dropped it there.

>>135282141
Getter Emperor was terrifying as fuck. The entire concept of Getter rays became terrifying a fuck. It was pretty cool.
>>
>>135284131
>Dropped it there.
That's great because you didn't get to watch the trainwreck that was the second half of the show. Simon saves the universe and ends up a dirty hobo afterwards.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.