[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really that bad or is it just neo /a/ hating on everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: JU39yaE.png (898 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
JU39yaE.png
898 KB, 1191x670
Is this really that bad or is it just neo /a/ hating on everything that's popular and enjoyed by normies?
>>
DW isn't that popular though, and it is shit. Especially the final 20-30 chapters. It has no real direction and is full of asspull powerups.

Should have stuck with the original premise past 1 volume.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>135265227
I was more talking about the anime rather than the manga.
>>
>>135265185
Watch it and see for yourself? Or if you're that desperate for an opinion, try google.
>>
>>135265185
>normies

Kill yourself please.
>>
>>135265185

It's an exceedingly edgy series, and vaguely embarrassing to watch. I would argue that it's a bit like Mirai Nikki: One of those concepts that is executed poorly.

I mean, sure, your opinion may vary. But you have stuff like Tokyo Ghoul that has enough artistic flourishes enough to seem vaguely respectable, and then stuff like Deadman Wonderland that kind of scrapes the bottom of the barrel. It's like why the Gesselschaft Blume manga is considered to be too much edge, you know?

There's such a thing as going TOO FAR.
>>
>>135265328
>>135265227
>>135265245
Fuck off leddit.
>>
>>135265440

You mean you like the show? Jesus, I would mock you, but you're already in hell.
>>
>>135265185
They removed best girl from the anime. That alone is unforgivable.
>>
>>135265185
>DW
>popular
>normies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.