[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Kannagi not remembered as one of Kyoto Animation's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: kannagi.jpg (144 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kannagi.jpg
144 KB, 1366x768
Why is Kannagi not remembered as one of Kyoto Animation's best shows? It has a very good pacing combined with just the right balance between comedy and story, and yet it's rarely mentioned by people these days.
>>
Slut
>>
>>135263073
I came here to post that, was not disappointed.
>>
Purityfags ruin everything is why.
>>
After the whole 'not pure' thing I think everyone dropped it from their memory. Angering otaku is scary. When it was airing everyone loved it.
>>
Wait, since when did Kyoani do Kannagi? Ordet and A1 worked on it
>>
>>135262995
Because KyoAni had nothing to do with Kannagi. You are remembering things wrong
>>
>>135262995
you're stupid
>>
>>135262995
Oh man, you must be so confused when you go into Kyoani threads and never see Kannagi mentioned.
>>
File: takako karaoke.gif (3 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
takako karaoke.gif
3 MB, 200x113
I watched it back when it was airing and the only thing I remember about the show was the closet episode.
>>
File: Munto.full.560129.jpg (653 KB, 1696x960) Image search: [Google]
Munto.full.560129.jpg
653 KB, 1696x960
Why is Munto not remembered as one of Kyoto Animation's best shows? It has a very good pacing combined with just the right balance between comedy and story, and yet it's rarely mentioned by people these days.
>>
>>135263619

it's mostly boring slice of life with little action
>>
>>135263619
People were pissed that it wasn't Haruhi.
>>
>>135263677
That's why is good
>>
File: Nagi.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nagi.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
One of my favourite from that era. Kamichu was quite comfy and sweet as well.

Too bad the only series I find interesting enough to purchase on Blu-Ray aren't even distributed here.
>>
File: 1245504325580.jpg (121 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1245504325580.jpg
121 KB, 1000x1000
Stop calling her a slut.
>>
>>135262995
Newfag, don't even fucking deny it.
Same for anyone else that is too retarded to know the reason why.
>>
Best girl
>>
>>135266091
Why?
>>
>used goods
>the mangu
for cucks by cucks
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.