[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FT Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 288x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 288x184
Daily reminder that she won because she's Erza.
>>
File: Erza 2.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1412) Image search: [Google]
Erza 2.jpg
247 KB, 1280x1412
Posting best sue
>>
>>135260413

won what?
>>
>>135260413
More like the power of lazy writing for a character that's gone pretty bland.
>>
>>135260835
The most heavily criticized conclusion to a fight in the entire series. And believe me, that's saying something.
>>
>the character's original power is to wear magic armor
>she's now a naked fanservice dispenser
why is this allowed
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 500x747
>be fedora magical high school student
>want to resurrect bro
>get cursed by God
>become immortal black wizard and resurrects bro anyway because fuck God
>meet loli
>teach loli magic
>fall in love with loli when she becomes immortal too because of magic I taught her
>kiss loli hahahaha fuck you God I'm happy now because of your curse in this moment I am euphoric
>God kills loli
>start a fucking world war to get my loli waifu back because I didn't get to hit pic related

Zeref is basically /a/ incarnate.
>>
>>135261478
>whats's Hades vs Natsu
>>
>>135261784
I don't count that because Natsu didn't actually defeat Hades after that. It wasn't until after Happy and Charle destroyed his "heart" that he finally lost because he couldn't instantly recover from whatever damage they did to him.
>>
>>135261673
When you put it like that...

Holy shit. He really is one of us.
>>
Why does Lucy get tickled so much in both anime and manga but nobody thinks to do this to Erza
>>
are you guys ready for FT ZERO anime next week ?
>>
Since mangahelpers is currently down, where are the new chapter spoilers going to be?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.