[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This manga was great, how was the anime adaption though? Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 71dGmcYI-yL._SL1077_.jpg (140 KB, 790x1077) Image search: [Google]
71dGmcYI-yL._SL1077_.jpg
140 KB, 790x1077
This manga was great, how was the anime adaption though? Please don't tell me it's Akame ga Kill tier.
>>
>>135259674
>Please don't tell me it's Akame ga Kill tier.
It's not. It's worse.
>>
>>135259674
it's worse, it's Pierrot naruto tier
>>
>>135259674
Bullshitteus Maximus.
>>
>>135259674
It's Pierrot Tokyo Ghoul tier.
>>
>>135259674
You should watch it if you have nothing better to do, the OST is god-tier and the EDs in S2 were beautiful, so you can think of it as extra content for the manga with a side of bad animation and poor pacing.
The anime itself is a great example of how a bad studio can butcher its source material, some parts were actually enjoyable but 90% of it was just bad.

If you crave some extra TG content then give it a go, otherwise just forget it exists.
>>
>>135259674
Where the fuck were you when their where alot of TG shitposting
>>
>>135259904
>>135259904
I forgot to mention, make sure you download the BD version because otherwise you'll be bombarded with censors.
>>
>>135259716
This
>>
TG is basically the new Elfen Lied. Fact.
>>
>>135259674
>Please don't tell me it's Akame ga Kill tier.
I found Akame ga Kill deplorable for how hateful the characters can be in both adaptations.
Spoiled brats, psychopaths, sociopaths, gluttons, etc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.