[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mobile Suite Gundam Thunderbolt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled4-1.jpg (95 KB, 667x478) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4-1.jpg
95 KB, 667x478
So I just watched the first episode and I gotta say that the art style is pretty fucking win. Looks like a 90s godmode anime thats actually drawn with effort.
>>
>>135250388
>win
I wasn't aware people said this anymore.
>>
>>135250388
But I really hate how they make the Gundam look more "new and advanced" every time a new UC comes out. Its the same damn war. Just keep it old school. Its not from Wing or SEED.
>>
I really don't get the four shields. Why weigh yourself down if a beam rifle can kill a battleship in one or two shots.
>>
>>135250388
It was pretty Wizard
>>
>>135250388
>16 minutes per episode
>4 episodes
>drawn with effort

No shit, Sherlock. Too bad the story and characters are shit.
>>
>>135251034
>Too bad the story and characters are shit

Still way better than G-recturd

That's for sure
>>
>>135250388

I downloaded it expecting something nice, but as soon as that entire squad of mechs was wiped out by stupid fucking lasers I closed the player.

Fuck thunderbolt.
>>
>>135250694
It's just a beefed up Full Armor with a bigger back pack, and more Thrusters. That's not "new and advanced"
>>
>>135251121
I'm so glad this image worked
>>
>>135251083
I actually agree, because it takes extra effort to have worse writing and directing that the typical tominoisms.
>>
>>135251121
It's heavily redesigned in general.

>>135250791
I don't think the guy making the manga particularly understands how anything works and he gets shit all for oversight so everything in Thunderbolt is basically what happens if nobody bothers to tell Frodo what a dumb idea it is.
>>
>>135250791
>weight yourself down
>in zero gravity
>>
>>135250694
I like to think of it as the EFSF being experimental. This is from the same war which produced the Big Zam and those monstrous mobile armors. Why should Zeon have a monopoly on strange design choices?
>>
>>135251385
You can't top G-rekt's absymal writing and directing, moron
>>
>>135251083
>something is bad
>"but at least it's better than ___"

So do you have any argument, or are you agreeing it's shit?
>>
>>135250388
I love the shit out of thunderbolt. There is just something about it thats so old school. They really knocked it out of the park if the intention was to homage the older ova series.
>>
File: 1428401912147.gif (2 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1428401912147.gif
2 MB, 220x220
>>135251034
Their all military asshole grunts trying to not die. What kind of characters were you expecting?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.