[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this, it was shit. Weirdly paced, so much filler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 490x300
Just watched this, it was shit. Weirdly paced, so much filler and asspull ending.

Why did everyone scream and squeak so much?

I prefer Madoka.
>>
>>135250231

It would've been superior to Madoka if it wasn't for the contrived-as-fuck ending. That was some Mai Hime tier bullshit at the end. Made all the struggles leading up to it a complete waste.
>>
>>135250322
There weren't even that many struggles, it was a system that could be understood easily and was explained in one episode, the rest of the time they spent going UMI DAAAAA.
>>
>>135250231
You won't find what you want from mahou shoujo animu these days.
>>
>>135250231
Because muh epic yuri pairings and suffering. Literally the only reasons why people got attached to this garbage.
>>
>>135250231
Literally madoka walmart version

>mfw that shit show has a circlejerk around here
ay, so much for good taste cuckolds
>>
>>135250322
>still hating the ending

The main theme repeated over and over in this show was that "good things will eventually happen to good people as long as they never give up", so any other ending would have been nonsensical.

Edgy ending just for the sake of being an edgy ending is a copout. The suffering in this show was to be a reflection of reality: sometimes it takes going through some pain before you can finally reach the good.

Madoka was totally different in its themes and it was nowhere near the straightforwardness of Yucky Yuna, especially as Rebellion's bullshit came into play.
>>
Atleast It isn't pretentious edgy bullshit and healing enough for my heart
>>
>>135250231
>so much filler
>>
Better version of the ending: Everyone tries to wake up Yuuna but fails

Inside Yuuna's head, she acts out the play but it's real. It's still in front of an audience

Yuuna still makes her speech and everyone cries

It's implied that she wakes up
>>
File: 1443548895969.jpg (141 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443548895969.jpg
141 KB, 900x1200
I agree with OP that Madoka is better, but YY is still very solid. Great character designs, pretty cool setting, great characters in general and the best OP of its year.

"Healing" fags can fuck the right off though.
>>
Wtf is healing?
>>
File: yuyuyu.png (172 KB, 421x315) Image search: [Google]
yuyuyu.png
172 KB, 421x315
>so much filler

Didn't you see that it was listed as

> School
> Slice of life

on all the pre-season charts?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.