[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any show you regret not watching earlier when it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bueno.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Is there any show you regret not watching earlier when it was airing?

Valvrave for example, I remember back when it was airing some people said it was bad, I thought it would only be another trainwreck with a shitty ending like Guilty Crown so I did not even give it a chance.

I finally watched it and I truly reget not watching this with /a/. You could say Code Geass is Coca Cola and this is Pepsi

Pic related, this scene came outta nowhere and it was so hot I had to replay it a couple times while masturbating furiously. Saki best girl.
>>
You have absolutely no idea what you've missed, anon.
>>
File: mirai.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mirai.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
I watched Mirai Nikki right after that season ended and had seen some threads that seemed exciting but I never bothered watching at the time.

After watching it it seemed like the perfect kind of show to watch with /a/.
>>
>>135248486
You didn't miss much aside from the vulvarape threads shitstorm.
>>
>>135248799
Are you kidding, there were plenty of crazy twists and happenings while I was watching it. I bet the threads were crazy.
>>
Tsuritama and Samflam
>>
>>135248486

Valvrave and C3-bu are my biggest regrets.
>>
>>135248486
Boku no Pico.
>>
I still remember laughing hard for like 10 minutes straight as I watched the catalog fill up with threads.

Too bad about the second cour though.
>>
>>135248486
Ah, when that episode aired people was like valverape!
>>
>>135248486
Guilty Crown is infinitely better than vlvshit, tho. In before hipster cucks bawwwwwwwww
>>
>>135248486
>this scene came outta nowhere
The problem is if you were watching when it aired then it wouldn't have been out of nowhere. This scene was leaked 2 or 3 weeks before it aired, some chink posted images, gif and even the audio on a forum. She was fired of course. But anyway, for weeks before this aired everyone was already talking about it so there was no element of surprise. The shitstorm was still real though.

Episode 13 was also leaked in full before it aired. Shit was funny, the livewatch thread was basically empty. Most were confused because they didn't know we all watched it hours before.
>>
>>135249487
Valv had better characters, better girls and better villains
>>
>>135249548
pfftt hahahahahahahahahaha

Well meme'd
>>
>>135248521
true, op
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.