[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aku no Hana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: saeki my waifu.png (104 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
saeki my waifu.png
104 KB, 500x282
>Stupid Main Character drops best girl to help a crazy bitch that fucked him while destroying Saeki in the process

>End ups forgetting about her and gets interested in a whore with a boyfriend

Is there a more unjust ending for a Best Girl?
>>
>>135243072
Sounds like she escaped a disaster.

Why do people assume that not 'winning' these shitty MCs is somehow a tragedy for good female characters?
>>
>>135243420

But he made her suffer
>>
>>135243072
She got a boyfriend and somewhat moved on from all that Nakamura shit, it seemed like she was doing okay after the whole thing.
>>
>>135243072
You make Saeki look like a victim. She fucking raped the MC for fuck sake
>>
>>135243645

But it was all because she was destroyed by the fag. She could have avoided all of this if that fag either let her alone or standing up for her.
>>
>>135243579

Didn't her boyfriend looked like MC? That isn't moving on.
>>
>>135243766
Dude what are you talking about? Using a term like victim-blaming for a manga is excessive, but that's what this is about.
All she had to "endure" was breaking up with her boyfriend and later getting jealous over him, if that was enough for making her go crazy and rape someone, she was batshit insane to begin with.
>>
>>135243981

If he didn't wanted to get raped he shouldn't have hit on best girl and then abandoning her to "help" an un-fixable bitch that was actually raping him mentally the whole time.
>>
>>135244149

This.
>>
>>135244955
>>
File: emu.jpg (77 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
77 KB, 928x696
>>135245975
>>
>>135243072
>Is there a more unjust ending for a Best Girl?
Yeah, Nakamura had a really shit ending.
>>
>>135243072
Best girl could easily find another guy, however the other girl is twisted and "needs" protag-kun
>>
>>135243420
Self insert as MC
>>
>>135243072
read the manga
she is not the best girl, she is some obsessive bitch with no character
the crazy girl is actually the best girl, but unfortunately too crazy
>>
>>135246798

Don't lie please.
>>
>>135246869
>fucked her life over a shitty MC
>>
>>135246952

Then he should have let her alone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>135243072
It's an overrated series, the anime sucks and the story isn't special.

I don't know why you had your hopes up.
>>
>>135243645
>She fucking raped the MC
Wow, he got his dick wet. How horrifying and traumatic.
>>
>>135247903
best part was when they asked if he was a virgin and he couldn't answer

Umibe no Onnanoko is way better than this, but still shit
>>
>>135243829

Well to be fair they arr rook same so it doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>135249610
how naive can you be
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.