[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does the notion of Otakus not liking "alpha"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LaughingLelouch.jpg (33 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
LaughingLelouch.jpg
33 KB, 640x440
Where does the notion of Otakus not liking "alpha" MCs come? /a/ is filled with otakus and all they bitch about is the lack of "alpha" MCs
>>
File: 1300754532813.jpg (29 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
1300754532813.jpg
29 KB, 499x366
betas like alphas because they represent what they can't do themselves

alphas hate alphas because they are a source of competition, a natural threat
>>
They identify with betas and their inability to score pussy.
>>
/a/ is hypocritical as fuck and doesn't know what they want
>>
/a/ is not filled with actual Japanese otaku who control the market with your wallet, don't be retarded.
>>
/a/ is not one person you bitchboy
>>
File: coming for the booty.gif (427 KB, 600x254) Image search: [Google]
coming for the booty.gif
427 KB, 600x254
>>135230222
as much as greater-/a/ likes harems, 99.99% of harem MCs have a hard time taking out their dicks to piss, let alone whip it out for a girl.
>>
>>135230222
Lelouch was a fucking boss.
I aint an otaku though so I don't know.
>>
>>135230502
I don't like alpha MCs because ninety percent of the time they just focus the attention on their retarded shit. I'd rather have a beta guy who's mostly a stock character and I'm not supposed to have a strong reaction to than an alpha guy who's constantly doing stuff I'm supposed to think is cool but really just makes me roll my eyes.
>>
>>135230702
Japanese otaku also like gary stus like onii-sama and kirito who are not really beta at all
>>
Western otaku have power fantasies. We wanna be the strong and confident hero who rises up from being a beta faggot. Westerners want to dream of being Hercules. And anime lets us live out our fantasies and be the brightest star for all to see.

Japs want to remain as they are except for good things falling into their laps. They enjoy their weakness.
>>
>>135231423
Stop generalizing you faggot. That doesn't explain the popularity of shows like Code Geass or Fate/Zero who don't feature beta MCs.

Otakus only liking beta MCs is basically a meme.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.