[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 178682.jpg (91 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
178682.jpg
91 KB, 353x500
A sequel to the Nurse Witch Komugi-chan OVAs (SoulTaker spinoff) is airing in January.

Expectations?

>new voice actors
>idol shit
>3D animated singing scenes
>>
>>135219844
So what's surprising about Tatsunoko giving Komugi the same treatment they did to their other franchises?
Like Gatchaman (with Gatchaman Crowds), Casshern (with Casshern Sins), Yatterman (with Yatterman Night) and Tekkaman (with Tekkaman Blade)?
Seriously, most of Tatsunoko's new shows (Besides Yozakura Quartet) are reboots of their old franchises
>then why don't they reboot the actual main show (SoulTaker)?
Maybe because it was so shit that they want to forget it existed
>>
>>135220475
I don't complain about it getting a reboot. But I could do this without this idol shit. All the new cast are part of a shitty new idol unit. Are idols destroying anime?
>>
>>135220475
Also, SoulTaker was shit. SHIT.
>>
>no komugi fans on /a/
ok
>>
File: small breasts.jpg (208 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
small breasts.jpg
208 KB, 640x480
>>135221758
We are 3.
>>
>>135220609
Wasn't it like that for the first Komugi-chan?
Pretty sure the seiyuu was a newbie idol at the time
>>
>>135221758

I watched that shit like... 10 years ago? i cant remember anything besides the hot flat chested girl. In fact i watched it for the flat chested girl.
>>
>>135220609
That's not really a change. Nakahara Komugi was a cosplay idol (similar to Momoi).
>>
>>135223697
>>135225901
So what do you expect from the new anime?
>>
>>135226070
No male love interest this time
>>
LET'S BEGIN DE GOZAIMASU
>>
>>135227241
The songs special episode was the best.
>>
The new VA is shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=madW8iNue7c
>>
>>135229716
>voice
>3D rendering
vomit girl.jpg
>>
>>135229716
>>
RIP Komugi.
>>
>>135219844
>they have the same seiyuu for one of the characters in the original series
>she's voicing a different character
FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
>>135229716
Time to rewatch the original OVAs and pretend this isn't a thing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.