[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wanna like this anime but the fanbase is so autistic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: one_punch_man.jpg (223 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
one_punch_man.jpg
223 KB, 1280x720
I really wanna like this anime but the fanbase is so autistic.
>>
Okay.
>>
I don't understand why you need to think of the fanbase to like the anime. Just watch/read the goddamn thing

Get over your issues, anon
>>
>>135217686
I don't understand why did you bump this shit thread just for this banal post.
>>
>>135217686
The thing is, I never thought the autists would be smart enough for the show's sense of humor.
>>
>I really wanna like this
So fucking like it then? Holy shit, everything you could ever possibly like will have annoying fans, even if what you like is some obscure arthouse stop-motion short film from the 70s that ten people have seen.
>>
>>135217342
>autists like something, so i can't like it.
No one ask you to involve with its fanbase, l2ignore, scrub.
>>
>>135217756
Well maybe you're an autist aswell? Also name me a single fan Base that is not composed of rabid autists
>>
>>135217756
Autists aren't in it for the humor. They're in it for the WICKED FIGHTS BRO. Leave them to discuss how sick the time Saitama punched someone was on reddit and just discuss this in the manga threads or whatever.

For real though the fight scenes (with a few exceptions) in the adaptation surpassed all my expectations.
>>
I bet you're autistic too fuckboii.
>>
>>135217342
Why does the fanbase have to behave a certain way for you to like the things you like?
>>
>>135217342
>I really wanna like anime but the fanbase is so autistic.

fyp
>>
>>135217342
I like Tokyo Ghoul and the fanbase is made of self admitted autistic tumblrinas.
>>
File: 1408921619521.png (291 KB, 396x730) Image search: [Google]
1408921619521.png
291 KB, 396x730
>letting fanbases affect your appreciation of something

Stop existing.
>>
the anime itself isn't bad, but just like with other stuff (GoT comes to mind) to many it becomes really insufferable because of the retarded fanbase. I say you should enjoy it regardless of the fucking imbeciles who like it but trying not to become one of them.

I despise them too with all my heart.
>>
File: 1354810792329.jpg (22 KB, 262x349) Image search: [Google]
1354810792329.jpg
22 KB, 262x349
Are you one of these guys who only watch anime to be able to discuss it on /a/? Because that's retarded.
Just watch it and enjoy it yourself, it's a great anime.
>>
>>135219172
fuck off tripfag
>>
Sounds like you're part of the autism.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>135217342
I think you would fit right in with them OP.
>>
You'd fit right in. Only an autist lets something as irrelevant as a fanbase prevent them from liking something.
>>
>>135217342
I kinda feel you because there are some shows you can enjoy a lot more by talking about it, but this isn't one. Stop being autistic.
>>
>>135217342
I like OPM, I just wish it wouldn't attract to /a/ the people that it does.
>>
>>135217342
Fag
>>
>>135217756
>I never thought the autists would be smart enough for the show's sense of humor.

*tips fedora*
>>
this show was the very definition of seasonal anime. Totally forgettable after the last episode aired except for the faggots who keep spamming powerlevel threads like it's the second coming of dragonball.
>>
File: 13.jpg (38 KB, 267x438) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
38 KB, 267x438
Why would someone even make a thread like this?
>>
>>135217342
>childish mindset
How old are you?
>>
>>135219862
It had a solid following before the anime, and I don't see why that following would disappear after the anime.
>>
>>135217342
>I really wanna like this anime
>anime
It's why the fanbase is atrocious, before that, we always have nice threads
>>
I really wanted to hate WIXOSS but the fanbase made me like it
>>
>>135221387
Best threads 2014
>>
This is the best anime since the last evangelion movie. And the fan base is made up of a lot of different types of people, dude Bros love one punch
>>
I want to talk about it in public without being associated with the autistic fanbase.
>>
>>135222607
>talk about it in public
Here's your problem, Anon. No need to thank me.
>>
>>135218721
I've been watching Patlabor and the fanbase is pretty nice.

Generalizations are nice, at least when they are not true, anon.
>>
>>135217686
Fucking this!
I love Madoka and Yuru yuri but haven't stepped into it's threads for like 3 years.
>>
>>135222607
Get better friends who also like anime. New if necessary.
No, seriously.
Then again, it's /a/. Decide for yourselves if it worths the troubles for you. It did for me.
>>
>>135217342
The fanbase is strangely normal though.
don't tell me they seem at the levels of Tokyo Ghoul or Monster Musume to you, because that's just false
>>
>>135226228
>New friends
Hey, easy now.
We're not Saitamas here to do impossible things.
>>
Enjoyed the anime but the fanbase is indeed full of autism.

Only autists would do something like voting it to number 1 of imdb https://forums.hummingbird.me/t/thoughts-on-one-punch-man-as-the-highest-rated-tv-series-on-imdb/28599

but I suppose it's to be expected as it's a good show that has a strong normie following... and when you appeal to that many people then a huge number of autists will ban together to vote
>>
>>135217342
>I LOVE THIS SERIES
Yeah, so autistic, I mean, you never hear those kind of things with any other series right?
>>
>>135217342
/a/ has gotten inside your mind. Everything that is popular sudenly has an autistic fanbase (even stuff they used to like like SnK). So this ends up being just
> I don't like popular things
>>
>>135217342
See
>>135227418
>>
>>135227501
>Thread prune
Loli is cancer.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.