[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like this series could have went somewhere but it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: SElain.jpg (50 KB, 964x821) Image search: [Google]
SElain.jpg
50 KB, 964x821
I feel like this series could have went somewhere but it was just a let-down. it's like it tried to hard to be 2deep4u.

the ending was shit
>>
Where would you have taken the direction of the show anon? I personally liked the ending but I'm interested in hearing what you're thinking.
>>
>>135197204
You literally don't understand it

But don't worry

Your little friends on /a/ don't either

No one understandd Lain like I do
>>
Any time a show presents itself with a challenging or out of the ordinary narrative, /a/ calls it 2deep4u shit. I think you're just mentally retarded. Stop jerking off to lolis and crack open a book once in awhile you braindead anime monkey.
>>
Amd you don't seem to understand.
>>
I agree with OP, haven't seen it yet though.
>>
>>135197546
A shame; he seemed an honest man
>>
>>135197507
please enlighten me, because it just seemed like a try hard piece of shit, they never developed any of the characters at all except lain who is a pathetic female shinji ikari
>>
>>135197507
>>135197848
haha plotfags everyone
>>
>>135198060

>lelkek I watch anime for muh waifu XD

Kill your pathetic self.
>>
>>135198421
If you dont have a philosophical understanding of theoretical computer networks and brain patterns, just give up on Lain
>>
File: happy haneke.jpg (26 KB, 314x430) Image search: [Google]
happy haneke.jpg
26 KB, 314x430
>>135198421
lmao
>>
>>135198060
>plotfags
Wow, if that's not the most retarded shitpost-buzzword I've ever heard.
>>
>>135198890
untalented hack
>>135199244
nice fours
>>
>>135197848
So you were looking for a large cast of highly developed characters?
Just because a show doesn't meet one specific criteria for you doesn't mean it's shit.
>>
>>135199300
Everyone on /a/ says it's good like Monogatari, but it's fuckin B O R I N G
>>
>>135199413
lmao Monogatari is the biggest pile of overrated 3/10 trash you will ever find in the anime world.
>>
>>135197204
and you don't seem to understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB_KGOi6aZk
>>
>>135199523
Get lost, deepfag
You nerds are killing anime
>>
File: 1377800593.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1377800593.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
I think Lain isn't meant to be understood in the traditional way via character interactions or significant plot events. It tells its story via information. A 12 episode long exposition dump but told in an interesting way using very well done visuals.
Both Lain and you learn what she is at the same time, and she accepts who she is and her role and that is the ending. It was a good ending, although I felt it was depressing and a bit lonely.
>>
>>135200000
Wow, just wow
>>
>>135200000
Nice gets.
>>
>>135200000
Outstanding get anon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.