[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyouka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
This is the best festival arc I've seen in years.
>>
I know right?
It cured my insomnia.
>>
>>135192656
If you ever need some more, watch Mushishi.
>>
thats because most shows just get festival episodes, not festival arcs
>>
>>135192562
It was a nice arc but I don't get why people loved it.
>>
>>135192562
Disregarding what everyone thinks about Hyouka, I think most people agree.

>>135192692
And mostly because of this.
>>
>>135192830
I watched it as it aired and it was quite enjoyable. I think having so many characters interacting and the happenings intensifying gave it a lot of charm. There's also the bonus of having the TALENT discussion.
>>
File: 1347844591378.gif (494 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1347844591378.gif
494 KB, 320x180
I dare you to name a show as comfy and insightful as Hyouka while also maintaining a pleasing aesthetic quality.

Prop tip: you fucking can't
>>
>>135192562
The only time I've seen a festival in an anime that actually made me want to be there.
Kudos to Kyoani for the only good anime they've ever made, it was a really good one.
>>
>>135192980
K-On!
>>
>>135193148
>K-On!
>pleasing aesthetic quality
loving every laugh, family
>>
>>135192980
>tfw no epilogue movie
>>
>>135193344
It had the perfect ending that thematically fit with the rest of the series. Oreki might not have confessed out loud, but if it and every subtle change in him wasn't proof enough that he one day will, then I don't know what else to tell you.

The real crime was the author continuing it, but then not doing anything with it afterwards. If it had ended with the fourth volume it would have been perfect.
>>
File: 019.gif (353 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
019.gif
353 KB, 345x337
>>135193280
>doubting based Kyoani
What a pleb
https://sakuga.yshi.org/data/d8baf66ea550c6c1da30d1ba20af7563.webm
>>
>>135193517
I read it anon, don't worry. I was a little sad with the ending, but that one anon made it great for me.
>>
Just perfect.
>>
>>135193280
>family
Fucking niggers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.