[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunter X Hunter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: Meloeron.jpg (59 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
Meloeron.jpg
59 KB, 450x255
Why didn't they just give him a rose to plant in the Kings Palace?
>>
>>135176116
bad writing
>>
>>135176116
You can't be this retarded, maybe just maybe because there was tons of innocents just outside the palace?
>>
File: SEXBEAST.png (193 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
SEXBEAST.png
193 KB, 500x281
>>135176116
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>135176194
North Koreans aren't people
>>
>>135176116
Y'know plot and shit, there's tons of manga and anime logic is not used. Why do you even ask ? I mean if you use logic there's no plot at all in basically every manga.
>>
>>135176116
Because Netero
>>
>>135176116
Why didn't he go with Knov and oneshot everyone by teleporting their heads to the other dimension?
>>
>>135176116
Because they didn't know about him before the bomb was already inside Netero.
>>
>>135176116
1. Too scared to do the job
2. Must guarantee King would be caught in the blast
3. Was last resort
4. Because of the way Nen works, there are possibilities of it being countered

Plan hinged on the the ant's knowledge of human weaponry.
>>
>>135178701
Good explanation.

Also with the Twelve Zodiacs and other Hunters being stronger than Netero since he was so goddamn old the ants never stood a chance did they?

I mean the Hunters association only sent a small force when they had around 600-700 pro hunters at their disposal.

And the Job was finished with a cheap bomb. I'm sure humanity has even more destructive weapons.
>>
>>135176271
what the fuck is the point of circle beds?
>>
Bump niggers

Gas the kikes
>>
File: 1448502546636.png (20 KB, 596x892) Image search: [Google]
1448502546636.png
20 KB, 596x892
There's already another thread. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>135176137
More like he was a fucking ant at first.
>>
>>135176271
>animefag
>>
>>135176116

Netero knew ants where fucked from the beginning, but he wanted a final match vs meruem just to test his strength and prepared everything for it.
>>
File: a contemplative ging.jpg (94 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
a contemplative ging.jpg
94 KB, 800x532
Yo, /hxh/.

We need to become Hunters ourselves.

Let me elaborate a little. While watching the Hunter Exam from the 1999 series, it came to me: We don't need more chapters or more episodes, we've got everything we need already. Hunter X Hunter isn't just a story about The Squad (Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei) reincarnated for more ass-kicking adventures, it's a calling for humanity. Over and over again, it's brought up how Hunters are the elite of the elite, and demonstrated, and I'm not talking about Nen abilities (fucking Kurapica uses Calculus at like what, 13-14, during the extended 3rd Phase to calculate when the battleship would reach maximum buoyancy during the water spout, Pokkle and Ponzu are able to fix a steam turbine generator with zero notice, Gon can hold his breath for nearly 10 minutes, even Leorio, who is classified as a "normal guy" is able to run for hours on end during the First Phase of the Exam) but the thing is, none of these actions are incredibly far fetched. The only thing that separates them from us is motivation.

I feel as though our modern "understanding" of science has lured society into a sense of complacency; almost as if we know everything, when in reality, we're barely on the tip of the iceberg. We just assume because we don't see or hear about people performing incredible feats, it's flat out impossible, and when it does come to light, well, "they were just freaks of nature, I'm not capable of something like that" or "It's not in my genes for me to be able to do something like that." Fighting is so heavily frowned upon today only a handful of individuals who haven't had military training are proficient in hand to hand combat, and the fact 1 person with a gun (quite possibly the greatest insult to combat ever conceived) can get away with killing dozens of people before offing themselves is despicable; it really speaks for how soft society and modern convenience has allowed many to become.
>>
File: hip hop ging.jpg (69 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hip hop ging.jpg
69 KB, 1024x576
>>135186296
I say to hell with that. Fuck that. Seriously, fuck that. I don't care who it is, no one's going to tell me what I can or can't do. You, sitting in your computer chair, or wherever you are, right at this very moment, are capable of performing the most incredible feats, and there's only one thing that's holding you back: your mind. Stop making excuses for yourself, I don't care what kind of body you have, skinny, fat, broken, young, old, male, female, none of that matters, and start training yourself as if you were going to take the Hunter Exam. Cultivate your mind and body so that they work as one, and then, as Ging once said, "I'm always after what I want, and what I want is something that isn't in front of me." Dream big, dream impossible, dare to break out of this cycle of mediocrity, and throw everything you've got behind it and then some.

Right now, with you, /hxh/, as my witness, I make this declaration. It's my dream, my intent, my passion, and my ambition to create a real life Hunter Association, a place where extraordinary individuals can gather, fight, play, collude, and enjoy each others company, for us to be humanity's pride and joy, and I'll throw everything I've got to achieve that goal.

Train hard, train well, and remember: So long as you're still alive, you've still got a chance to beat the game, and that chance is all you need.

Later.
>>
>>135186296
>>135186338
fags
>>
File: gendo ging.jpg (127 KB, 832x960) Image search: [Google]
gendo ging.jpg
127 KB, 832x960
>>135186338
>How will you go about creating this real life hunters association?
Step 1: Money and Clout: I'm going to school to be a nuclear chemist, with a focus on radiation chemistry. Anyone who can find a way to neutralize/deal with radioactive material better than we do now will have it made, both fiscally and politically. The money I make from that will be split 50/50 between creating the resource base that Hunters have (i.e the Hunter Website, transportation), and charity. I was a Boy Scout for 8 years, so I don't really need too much to get by in the ways of living, so I'll take a little for like an apartment to keep my necessary gear, but nothing fancy. Step 2. Recruitment: Travel around, find like minded individuals that are about it, train a shit ton, present Step 3 to the U.N. Step 3: Create an autonomous country: Create a man-made floating island (or perhaps several, gotta get the first one made and we'll see about that) that floats around the world with no particular destination in mind where Hunter Exams would take place and where HQ would be located. 12 years old would be minimum age to apply (parental consent would be a must), and the Test would be something that changes every year. Once you pass, the island would have the academic resources available for you to study anything you like, and you can leave the island whenever.

Obviously got some issues (a lot in part on the feasibility aspect, but don't you worry, because I'm getting there), and I think the more people I can get together to work on it, the better the end product will be.
>>
>>135186296
>>135186338
>>135187351
fuck off reddit
>>
File: 11280.jpg (149 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
11280.jpg
149 KB, 600x600
What the hell is going on in this thread.
Oh well, whatever. Hope everyone's having a lovely christmas!
>>
>>135176116

>trusting an ant with a fucking nuclear device

nigga u serious?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.