[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero no Tsukaima Was Henrietta a proper dignified queen for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: s.jpg (88 KB, 810x987) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
88 KB, 810x987
Zero no Tsukaima

Was Henrietta a proper dignified queen for Halkeginia?
>>
No.
She was whore who willingly seduced her best friend's boyfriend. And then she did it again, even when said best friend told her not to.
>>
File: 1400128787835.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1400128787835.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>
Henrietta, Siesta, and Cateleya are the fucking best girls. Rate my taste fags.
>>
I don't know, I'm a a little bit torn on the concept.
Henrietta has gone through a lot, and in order to help people displaced by the war, she sold off a lot of the castle's shit to raise the money for it. The guy she was in love with was killed by a bunch of conspirators, and then she was forced to watch him "die again".

But on the other hand, if she calls herself Louise's best friend, then she should fucking know better and should keep her pussy on lock-down.
Especially considering that Louise has done a lot for Albion, and that was even before she turned out to have the Void Element. You would think that she could think twice about keeping your hands off the one thing that makes her happy, especially when she's done so much for here. She knows Louise wouldn't pull that bullshit, even if she weren't the queen.

But at the end of the day, Henrietta chose herself over Louise, even after all Louise has done for her.

While I like that for once, Harem Antics turned into actual drama, I still think the harem aspects weakens this material a lot, because we always gotta run back some characterization or charcter development to make room for this shit.
>>
File: 1387856915705.jpg (156 KB, 392x376) Image search: [Google]
1387856915705.jpg
156 KB, 392x376
>>135158986
>Siesta
Never has this been more apt to use
>>
>>135157239
>NTR bitches and whore edition

No.
>>
Its ironic that best relationship is between side characters.
>>
>>135157239
>Henrietta
More like HeNTRietta, amirite?
>>
>>135159636
It's always like that.
>>
She was best girl
>>
>>135162986
That is wrong.
>>
>>135163093
>Tsundere shit
Yeah, no.
>>
Kirche is easily the best ZnT girl, not because of her bombastic body, but because she's by far the one who has her shit together the most. She acknowledges her issues and drama in her life but instead of moping about them she lets stuff go, don't let it bother much and goes ahead with her life.

Louise has no self-esteem, trust issues and an inferiority complex. She's a completely broken person and being with Saito does absolutely nothing to help. She deserves much better, someone who can actually help her as a human being.

Siesta is a slut who has no respect for personal boundaries and no respect for other people relationships considering how she keeps trying to make Saito hers despite him being 120% tied to Louise.

Tiffania, I don't even know what to say about her. She's literally just walking titties. Bitch doesn't even have a personality.

Tabitha is probably the second best after Kirche. The lack of emotion and perhaps mommy issues can be kind of a problem though.

Henrietta, anon here said everything there's to say about her >>135159012 she's a bitch and a whore and a total cunt. You don't do this stuff to your best and LITERALLY only friend.

Kirche > Tabitha > Louise > Siesta > Tiffania >>>>>>> Shit > Henrietta

Honestly, Louise has the potential to be the best girl if she were not a totally broken human being. She really deserves better.
>>
>>135163127
That only makes her more fuckable, as we established yesterday.
>>
>>135163139
your opinions really suck anon
>>
>>135163207
Tell me your opinions then, nerd.
>>
>>135163139
Shit taste
>>
>>135163218
Louise isn't a "broken human being" , she's just an insecure bitch that's all.
>>
File: 1448379155349.jpg (50 KB, 492x428) Image search: [Google]
1448379155349.jpg
50 KB, 492x428
>>135163093
Muh dick.
>>
>>135163246
Insecure is an understatement.

If you are so "insecure" about yourself to the point you agree to your lover to fuck other bitches as long as he doesn't leave you you can't really just call it insecurity, it's a whole new level of it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.