[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's Guts' dad or brother, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: 52345234545.jpg (140 KB, 707x715) Image search: [Google]
52345234545.jpg
140 KB, 707x715
He's Guts' dad or brother, right?
>>
He is his imouto
>>
>>135136948
Why did Miura decide to make him Griffith's bitch?
>>
>>135137365
Zodd getting a horn cut off by Griffith was a metaphor for him being emasculated. Essentially Zodd lost his dick
>>
>>135136948
that would be god freaking horrible.

Shit-tier twist/10
would consider abandonning the franchise if miura stoop so low
>>
>>135137996
anon, zodd being his dad is beyond obvious
>>
No way, I think he's just a weird badass. Like the Skull Knight. Probably why they're rivals or whatever.
>>
>>135140121
What if zodd sacrificed skull knight to become an apostle and that's why skull knight had to use the berserker armor and shit
>>
>>135140446
Wasn't it implied that Void sacrificed Skull Bro ? I think Zodd is that one strong dude who goes around looking for other strong dudes to fight. He probably met Skull Knight when SK was closing in on Void. They fought and became buddies.
>>
I could see Femto killing Zodd at some point.
>>
>>135136948
He does have the same hair.
I do hope guts is full human though.
>>
File: 1386728894761.jpg (22 KB, 295x320) Image search: [Google]
1386728894761.jpg
22 KB, 295x320
>>135136948

>sees Guts about to get cut down on the battlefield
>throws him his own weapon

SUSPICIOUS
>>
>>135136948
Zodd is way too old to have any relation to Guts other than being some sort of ancestor.
>>
>>135137365
Zodd wants to fight above all else

Griffith promised him a harsh paradise where he more than one thing as his equal to fight

Also fuck no guts isn't related to zodd, fuck this Guts is half apostle bullshit too.
>>
>>135141067
>>Be Zodd
>>Sacrifice own humanity/precious person to be able to fight on battlefields for eternity
>>nobody as much scratches you for hundreds of years, skull knight is only peer but he isn't around much, things are getting boring
>>some human actually manages to make you bleed
>>later he's about to die to some mook because his sword broke
>>throw him his sword and keep him around for sport

It's not even suspicious that zodd was on that battlefield either, since he served chunder previously.
>>
Why is Schirke so best?
>>
>>135136948

looks like batou fell through a wormhole
>>
Guts' pointed ear always seems like a subtle hint that he's not fully human
>>
>>135142814
guts being able to suspend laws of physics also subtly hints hes not fully human
>>
File: ryu.gif (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
ryu.gif
24 KB, 240x240
>>135136948
>Guts reminds me of Ryu
>Zodd reminds me of Akuma

Ok,

Ok I got it.

Listen.

Ryu is Guts' great-great-great-great-great-grandson.

And Akuma is Zodd's great-great-great-great-great-grandson.

Griffith did not reproduce.
Checkmate atheists.
>>
Skull knight is actually future Guts
>>
>>135137996

who was guts dad? He was a baby from a hanged corpse, maybe the corpse was raped by zodd first
>>
>>135143589
He hates Void too much, he would have gone for Femto instead during the Eclipse.

He's definitely someone who went through something extremely similar to Guts.
>>
File: rekt.png (271 KB, 1227x1800) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
271 KB, 1227x1800
>>135142814
>>135142882
evidence though lads
>>
>>135143937
Yeah, I don't buy Guts being inhuman in any way. But his origins seem to point to his dad being somewhat significant. Maybe even Skull Knight fucked every girl hanging from that tree hoping someone would be born from it to fulfill a prophecy or some other.

Skull Knight atleast WAS human.
>>
>>135143383
Well, I mean...
>>
File: 1399749692605.gif (771 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1399749692605.gif
771 KB, 245x245
>>135141067
I think he's a bit like Hisoka
>>
Does anyone just really want Farnese to split herself on your sword and make her scream? We already know she's kinky af, she'd be best waifu
>>
File: ss.png (243 KB, 788x252) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
243 KB, 788x252
I doubt Guts' parents will be named, Zodd doesn't seem to rape anything so I doubt he is related and Skull Knight probably hasn't had a working penis ever since he stopped being an emperor.
>>
>>135140979
You forgot the ears. Guts is the only human to have those pointed ears. Plus that tsundere "I'M TOTALLY A FULL HUMAN, FUCK YOU" thing he did at one point screams he's not as pure as he wants to be.
>>
The real question is why does anyone give a fuck. My theory is his parents were killed by the mercenaries when his home town got I invaded when he was too young to remember and then he got raised by the band that murdered them.
>>
>>135144272
Zodd tried to retire from the battlefield with Gutsmom, but then she died. The end.
>>
>>135144433
Are you saying the intro to Golden Age is an untrustworthy narration of Guts' birth?
>>
>>135144433
His mother was hung though. I'd say it's as simple as his mother was hung for being a heretic or a witch - can't think of any other reason a pregnant woman would be hanged in a medieval context desu. Maybe he's some unwanted bastard - some lord sleeps with his maid, she gets preggers and he doesn't want anything to do with it so he accuses her of heresy.
>>
>>135143383
>>135144037

Almost certain that modern Ryu's design, starting with SFIII is derived from Guts.

III was the first one to give him spiky hair.
>>
File: 1450785092671.png (4 KB, 135x134) Image search: [Google]
1450785092671.png
4 KB, 135x134
>>135144083
Holy crap you're right must be why I love these two so much
>>
>>135143726
So much rage you cleave spacetime apart, killing apostles forever and ever even though you don't change anything ;_;
>>
>>135140446
Seeimg as how Skull Knight is quite obviously Gaiseric and he seems to have a thing for Void in particular, I'd say it's a sfae bet to say Void is the one who sacrificed Gaiseric's empire and Skull Knight was branded.
>>
>>135143649
Who gives a shit? Gambino was his father figure, so there you have it. I don't think Guts ever shown any concern about his biological daddy
>>
So many untold stories in the world of Berserk.

>>God Hand backstory
>>Skull Knight backstory
>>Gut's patri-lineage
>>Idea of Evil

and yet, Muira continues to torture us with constant hiatus.

Has he written himself into a corner and is now unable to get out? Is that why we're stuck with so many gaps between chapter releases?
>>
>>135146311
He flat out said he doesn't enjoy drawing Berserk anymore. The soon we get over it, the better.
>>
>>135146311
I hope we don't get a backstory for the Godhand and Skull Knight.
Skully and Void's backstory is pretty obvious though.
>>
>>135146311
Godhand and IoE were pretty much explained during eclipse. They're a product of humans being so shit and cancer. Skull Knight is either Gaiseric or Future Guts because Elfhelm timey wimey bullshit. Nobody cares about Gut's dad, I doubt Miura will introduce him as another character so late into the story
>>
>>135141067
he knew he was destined to be sacrificed for the birth of a new god hand.

without guts that sacrifice aint shit.
>>
>>135146311
>untold stories
>Idea of Evil
He actually removed this scene from future releases. It's never getting told.
>>
>>135137365
Zodd is a biggest cuck in Berserkverse
>falls in love with Guts because he managed to scratch him, gives him weapons and shit
>falls in love with Griffith because he smacked his horn off, allows Griffith to piggy ride him, and generally use him as mode of transport
>allows Guts to piggy ride him to cleave Ganishka
>>
>>135145720
I wonder if skull knight even feels rage anymore. I'm inclined to think his berserk armor killed all of his emotion though his motivation was originally rage like guts. He probably fights to break humanity from the god hand cycle or whatever since he doesn't exclusively target void. He's probably more of an enemy of inhumans in general now.
>>
>>135146611
I always thought he removed that chapter because it revealed too much early on in the series.

There's still the explanation we have at the start of berserk with the count's sacrifice.
>>
>>135146654
>cuck
Sounds like he's cheating on Griffith/Guts, not getting cucked.
>>
>>135146118
I always figured it was void who was gaiseric and skull knight who was his right hand man. How could void sacrifice an empire he didn't own?
>>
>>135146925
Void struck me as the Vizier character. He probably had some twisted idea of "saving" the Kingdom or "helping" the civilians or whatever. He might have cared about the empire but in a villainous way. Skull Bro just got shafted.
>>
>>135146925
You don't have to own the things you sacrifice, just hold them dear to you.
You sacrifice things you love to freeze your heart.
It's why Griffith still has homolust for Guts; his reincarnated body was fused with the astral body of Guts' and Casca's child.
>>
>>135147004
The way I see it, Void loved the Empire and tried to pull a coup/trick Gaiseric in general and Gaiseric thwarted him and killed him so Void sacrificed the kingdom
>>
>>135146657
SK hating inhumanity in general isn't an excuse for him hating Void the most.

Genuinely, pretty much everything after Conviction is so meaningless for the most part. It feels like a filler arc, this whole 10 year long journey to the elves feels like it

I wonder if the nips are as annoyed as we are. Is Berserk still even being officially translated?
>>
>>135147069
I agree that Guts and his Casca issues are irrelevant, but how can you call Falconia meaningless? It's pretty much the only trace of 'old' Berserk left in manga, since we all know some terrible shit is about to go down there
>>
>>135147068
>>Void loved the Empire and tried to pull a coup/trick Gaiseric
Perhaps Void is Skull Knight's brother? Void was a pretender and tried to take the throne, skull knight severely wounds him and he uses his egg of the king.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.