[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reject a pure and innocent girl to make her fall in the spiral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (603 KB, 997x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
603 KB, 997x1500
>Reject a pure and innocent girl to make her fall in the spiral of corruption

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
Cool anime chad thundercock.
>>
Is it Nijiro ?
>>
I haven't read this in a while, but didn't he do it for "her own good" or some shit like that?

The nigga's an actual sadist and he doesn't want to corrupt her or some shit like that. Plus, the fact that she's one of his bros' sister.
>>
>>135128077
just imagine the horror if your precious imouto started to date a real sadist fetishist.

Maybe Mattsun has to go through it to atone for ruining yurishit...
>>
>>135126816
Fuck, he's too gay.

Too
fucking
gay

Fuck that, every man on that is fucking gay.
>>
>>135126816
When I realized that he was a sadist I believed that it was going to be played for comedy, then this came along.
>>
>>135126816
I missed it when this manga was just a comedy-slice of life thing

all this psuedo-romance is really killing it
she didn't deserve that neither
>>
File: 039.png (770 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
039.png
770 KB, 1000x1500
Holy shit.

Ignore the whole "it's for her own good" spiel.

This guy's just training her to be an M.

And it's working
>>
>>135130827
>To grow stronger
>He's actually turning her into a sadist
>>
>>135127110
Yes.
>>
>>135131392
every sadist has a M-side and every masochist has a S side.
>>
Will Mattsun straighten Lesbian chan ?
>>
Is Anna a self-insert?
>>
>>135132610
>I watched too much of 50 shades of grey
>>
>>135134033
>watching
>>
Wait, when did Nijiiro got popular here?
>>
>>135133962
Anna is the token autist. every series seem to have one of those nowdays
>>
>>135134662
Because anime SOON.
>>
>>135134751
Yes but even so
>>
>>135126816
WHY DO I KEEP SELF INSERTING AS THE GIRLS
>>
>>135134722
I knew a girl like Anna once. And by that I mean exactly like her. Would not date again
>>
>>135126816
does she become a fuck toy?
>>
I hope you guys are ready for CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.