[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck did i just watch It was amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 21433.jpg (38 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
21433.jpg
38 KB, 225x350
What the fuck did i just watch
It was amazing
>>
DANGEROUS
MOST DANGEROUS
>>
CANT STOP
>>
HE'S JUST A SOLDIER
>>
How come /a/ has powerlevel threads at all if Geist is easily the most dangerous character of all time?
>>
>>135126559
KIZU!
>>
more like M.D. Whatever
>>
>>135126605
most dangerous doesn't mean strongest
>>
>>135126605
its cause the casualfags haven't gotten around to seeing this masterpiece.
>>
>>135126639
>Doubting Geist's murder powers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDoiadGeYXQ

>produced and brought to you by an award winning team of Japan's top animators
>>
Can anyone explain why is it such a meme? It wasn't that bad, nor is it "oh wait is that yaoi" troll. Was it overhyped so much the disappointment still lives or something?
>>
>>135127396
The guy that brought it over wanked it to high heaven as a intellectual masterpiece while it was just a really good action-flick.
>>
The best thing about md geist is how much of a complete irredeemable asshole he is. This isn't even up for debate.
>>
DANGEROUS
>>
>>135127961
>intellectual masterpiece
Thats kind of true. It's a deconstruction of the mad max inspired noble hero type.
>>
>>135127396
Thats easy to explain, MDGeist is a product of the 80s bubble economy OVA craze. It's something that would've never been made outside of that time. A OVA by a bunch of scifi otaku with pretty much no previous anime productions that defies all genre standards, has a sociopathic asshole protagonist, ultra violence and story that is balls to the wall cynical.
>>
>>135127396
The head of US Manga Corps thought it was amazing and had Geist in his armour as it's logo for ages
They promoted it quite a bit and funded the sequel
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.