[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: underrated protagonists.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Maria.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Maria.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
ITT: underrated protagonists.
>>
File: it's true.png (13 KB, 776x575) Image search: [Google]
it's true.png
13 KB, 776x575
>>
>>135124200
Awwww. Thanks anon.
>>
>>135124178
>ITT: Used goods
>>
I dislike female protagonists.
>>
>>135124404
You. You have a really pitiful existence don't you.
>>
File: binbougami.gif (424 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
binbougami.gif
424 KB, 480x270
>>135124427
I'd recommend you watch Maria the Virgin Witch to get over that. I usually agree with you to be honest. Most anime with female protagonists usually bore me and make me not care about anything that happens to anyone, but there's some good ones.

Maria and Binbougami Ga off the top of my head.
>>
>>135124178
I thought this was a good show, why do all the garden variety weebs hate it so much?
>>
>>135124178
>Maria was a supposed to be a strong protagonist
>gets raped
>then she's worthless

Fuck off.
>>
>>135124733
Some people hate it just because it's a female protagonist and haven't actually seen the show.

Their opinions don't matter.

The people who watched it and disliked it usually don't have a good reason, and let the slightly provocative content ruin the show for them in it's entirety.
>>
>>135124909
She doesn't get raped. She get's really close to being raped though. Like super seriously close.
>>
>>135124178
>Muh peace
>>
>>135124920
Seriously, I thought it was great. That's the average anime fan base for you I guess.
>>
>rapeslut
>>
Nice thinly veiled rec thread faggot
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>135124178
Eh as much as I enjoyed Maria, I think the characters and the way they were written was pretty basic. It didnt have bad characters per say, but I also wouldn't say any deserves any praise.

Ezekiel a qt though
>>
>>135124178
Reminder that literally everything that went wrong in the series was Michael's fault
>>
>>135125511
I hardly ever see anyone say they hate it. It's a niche show, just because people don't talk about it as much as you'd like doesn't mean they hate it. That a bad mindset to follow.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.