[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been ten years. Hold me, /a/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1280x960
It's been ten years. Hold me, /a/.
>>
>>135119793
Fuck off theres no way its been 10 years
>>
>>135119841
2005 man
>>
The only thing I remember about the girl was she was autistic, ate jelly like a retard, controlled a mech by having all her limbs connected to tubes and creepy eyes.

All I remember about the dude was he was military to core, a pansy and had a crush on her.

The romance was stupid before and it looks even more stupid now plastered on in that image.

Oh and Ao was a failure and the series should never have continued after the original E7.
>>
File: 0282983308.jpg (57 KB, 535x450) Image search: [Google]
0282983308.jpg
57 KB, 535x450
>>135119888
I just can't believe it
why does life go by so quick
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 570x587
>>135119893
Nigga are you stupid? Take your shitposting somewhere else
>>
The greatest of all time
>>
Why're the side characters always so much more compelling than the main characters.
>>
>>135119954
I feel ya dude. All the opening and ending themes for this show give me feels.

I remember back when I watched it I was 13, and Renton was 14. And I got such feels since I wanted to go on an adventure like he was doing, being basically my age.
>>
>>135121550
it was an experience being in the early teens and watching this thats for sure
>>
>>135121460
You kidding me right?

You liked Holland and Holland's girlfriend more than Renton and Eureka?

If you're talking about the two in OP's pic, I can't even remember their names. All I know is that Renton is more intelligent and physically superior to him, while he's edgy as fuck and socially incompetent.
>>
These two were the only good part of Eureka 7

Actually some of the OPs and EDs were good too
>>
>>135122909
Anemone and Dominic. Superior couple.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 411x411
>>135123111
Right here, this nigga knows
>>
Would you love your waifu even if she was a target of ethnic cleansing and probably worked in a military brothel in the past?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.