[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comet Lucifer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1450831751924.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450831751924.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
Did the writing staff absolutely despise Sogo?
>>
They are tired of FELIA!, SOGO! in almost every episode too.
>>
>>135118863
I know I did.
>>
Can you blame them?
>>
>>135118863
Nah, Sogo is better alone than with a shit tier girl like Kaon. Poor Roman though, already balding.

JUST
>>
>>135118863
The anime staff had good taste.

Roman and Domon best boys.
>>
>>135118863
I can't help but look at that picture and feel depressed.
I'm not even sure why. Maybe the sudden change from seeing them as young kids to adults with families.
Anyway, Comet Lucifer had a really bad epilogue.
>>
>>135119381
I dont know anon, for other series a lot of people got assmad that they didnt get the characters fucking or marrying or having a family on screen. I'd say comet lucifer is done good on this.

Though I'm somewhat agree with the depressing feeling. Showing the epilogue like this means we didnt get any cool story/adventure that they might had between the time frame, not that we going to get one in the first place seeing they are just side characters.
>>
>>135118863
I dropped this show halfway through, what happened in the end?
>>
The last episode was actually kinda decent.
>>
>>135119675
Felia turns into a space rock.
>>
>>135118863
They weren't the only ones
>>
>>135118863
Their daughters are fat.
>>
Apparently, the production development took 4 years.
http://natalie.mu/music/pp/fhana04/page/3
>>
>>135118863
Nobody cares about sogo.
>>
>>135118863
Not as much as me.

I'll never understand those poor fucks who genuinely felt bad for Shoe.
>>
File: kars.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kars.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>135119710
Is there a more horrible fate than that?
>>
>>135120602
>four years
>twelve drafts
And this is what we got from it? Really?
>>
I miss Moura!
>>
>>135119675
They suddenly started copying Eva like crazy. Apparently Felia is one of the Seeds of life that came to the different planets, which explained to Sogo while standing in space. At some point I noticed that she has the same color palette as Rei too. Well, that pretty much saved the show for me.
Also, people constantly talk standing in front of each other in space. Picrelated, "I need you", lol.
>>
>>135120602
>4 years
That's pretty sad given how lackluster the show is
>>
>>135122162
At least felia seems stationary, getting on a journey orbiting the solar system would be a lot more horrible.
>>
>>135122576
I am happy to have met you anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.