[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do EoE if he thought the the original episodes were fine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: anno.png (656 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
anno.png
656 KB, 600x900
Why did he do EoE if he thought the the original episodes were fine?
>>
Death threat letter from fans at the time.
>>
Why did he do Rebuild if he thought the the original series was fine?
>>
Because he wanted to.
>>
File: 23452435234.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
23452435234.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Because he is the master.
>you want different ending
>here you go
>>
More content = more money
>>
>>135112636
because the rebuilds are actually a sequal
>>
>>135112636
>>135112432
money
>>
Why is he dilly-dallying so long on Eva 1.0+3.0? Christ I miss the days when we could just type Eva 4 and it passed.
>>
>>135112432
because he already had the material in his head to do it?
because he wanted to do it
>>
>>135112432
Rumors has it that he made the TV ending to spite King Records. EoE was definitely the ending he had in mind from the very beginning.
>>
>>135116339
I thought the TV ending happened just because they legitimately didn't have enough money to do a proper ending
>>
>>135116339
>>135116561
They were using 60+ second long still frames and literal fucking crayon drawings by the end, I'm pretty sure it was a budget issue.
>>
>>135116561
>>135116641
They did run with budget issues halfway through the show (along with other stuff) but that's just a legend. Just like the reason he made EoE was because of the death threats, while they actually existed they were never the reason for it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.