[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, for the most part the lack of guys in Yuru Yuri is plausible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: yuru-yuri-comiket-64[1].jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yuru-yuri-comiket-64[1].jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
Okay, for the most part the lack of guys in Yuru Yuri is plausible enoughー they go to an all girls school, etc. But how the hell is it that when they're at Comiket that the extras are all female? What kind of bizarre alternate universe does this show take place in?
>>
>>135107169
It's the Com/u/ket. No Y chromosomes allowed.
>>
>>135107433
Eh? I thought 'Comuket' was just a BlandNameProduct substitute for 'Comiket'.
>>
>>135107169
The one I want to live in.
>>
>>135107574
If you're a guy, wouldn't you not exist in that world? Or you'd be a girl, I guess.
>>
>>135107644
>there are only girls and futas in yuru yuri

What a world.
>>
Comiket has a whole day for women.
>>
>>135107732
What evidence even is there of the latter?
>>
>>135107169
First day of Comiket is female only.
>>
>>135107885
>>135108421
There's men in the crowds on all days, and it's not like Kyouko's circle would be in a BL dominated hall.
>>
Because some japs are socially and mentally retarded and can't enjoy anything that doesn't pander to their shitty tastes at all times.
>>
>>135108291 >>135107732

Was thinking the same thing when I read that commentー what evidence is there that there are any futas?
>>
>>135108291
>>135108868
Himawari Futanari
>>
>>135109235
The anagram doesn't even work in Japanese (ふるたに vs. ふたなり), so nice try.
>>
>>135109279
双成る is obviously related to 双成り, like 踊る and 踊り or 蹴る and 蹴り
>>
>>135109718
Okay, but how do you explain な vs に?
>>
>>135109235
Don't you think if she was a futa it would come up somehow or another? Or at least wind up being somehow visible through clothing? For example, in her PE outfit, I'm pretty sure that anything 'down there' would have been visible.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.