[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else begun to lose the interest they once had in anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Tex.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1454) Image search: [Google]
Tex.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1454
Has anyone else begun to lose the interest they once had in anime? The only series that still have any effect on me are Texhnolyze, Tatami's Galaxy and Bokurano (though the manga was better). Of course there are a couple fun rides and a couple great anime movies I haven't included but I just can't enjoy anime the same way I used to, especially the recent ones. I have hope for Abe, and I hope Despera will rekindle my enthusiasm but recently it feels like watching anime has become a chore. Has anyone else felt this way? Is this just a phase where I have to watch something great in order to get over it, or is a break needed?
>>
Not your blog.

/a/ is for discussing anime and manga, not for discussing your lack of interest in anime and manga.
>>
How hard is it to just watch what you like.

You should probably just kill yourself OP.
>>
File: 1434821699244.png (36 KB, 945x686) Image search: [Google]
1434821699244.png
36 KB, 945x686
Like this, OP?
>>
sounds like you're a fag, OP
it can't be helped, better kill yourself
>>
back to your 3x3 thread fagmaster
get a trip and blog about your shit taste and patrician anime as much as you want
>>
>>135105781
You're right, wrong board. Though I was hoping somebody who's gone through this would pitch in on some advice.
>>135105999
I'd see myself at stage 4 on that chart.
>>
Where's the subscribe button, OP?
>>
It's probably a combination of not looking hard enough and depression, I come and go through there every now and then.
>>
File: 1437677854134.gif (25 KB, 703x800) Image search: [Google]
1437677854134.gif
25 KB, 703x800
Either stop being a faggot and branch out or read manga.
>>
>>135106661
Yeah it was a bad idea to start this thread on /a/ of all places. And I actually have read a wide range of seinen manga. Anime was what I started to branch out to years ago. Though it wouldn't be a bad idea to see if authors like Jiro have any new series.
>>
>>135105721
Yeah, your experience is exactly like mine. I haven't watched a show as it came out in a couple seasons now, and it doesn't really help that /a/ became complete normieland in the last couple of years (look at all these retarded responses you got) so there is really no benefit to following shows as they are being released.

Much like you I too still hope ABe didn't drop anime completely, and other than that look forward to select few other works like Aria or shit from my favorite studios/directors.

In order to avoid having to waste time figuring out which shows are good and not every single season, I just don't follow the seasons at all and just check the top few shows after every year. While you might miss a perl or two like this, it is honestly worth it considering all the shit you completely avoid.

And sadly taking a break from anime did not help me, I didn't feel any more enthusiastic about anime after a year of not watching it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.