[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonball Freeza Resurrection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Golden-Frieza.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Golden-Frieza.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
So, I just watched the movie, and while the fighting was nicely animated, it is still somewhat silly to me, the whole Dragonball Universe after the DBZ Freeza arc that is.

I mean, they are not even making any sense in their own framework.

Why the fuck would Son Goku, in God form, still needs to breath air in the first place?
Didn't he even fight Beerus outside of the Earth's atmosphere in the movie before?

And why would Vegeta be defeated by small destruction of a planet?

I don't buy the explanation that it comes all down to breathing, so he can't exist in the vacuum.

Next time Freeza just blows up the Earth from the moon.
Revenge accomplished
>>
>>135105585
>the whole Dragonball Universe after the DBZ Freeza arc that is.
Get a load of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKTjh_ykQY
>>
>>135105585
>while the fighting was nicely animated
The CGI is horrendous, though.
>>
DBZ Warriors can dish out a lot of damage, but can't take as much. I mean, has anyone really taken a hit that was a confirmed planet buster in the series?

as for Son Goku needing to breathe air, his SSG form just allows him to use godly ki. He doesn't become a god. He was only fighting in the upper atmosphere.
>>
>>135105585

>Didn't he even fight Beerus outside of the Earth's atmosphere in the movie before?
Nope, still in the Earth's atmosphere hence why gravity was effecting Goku when he fainted.

>And why would Vegeta be defeated by small destruction of a planet?
>I don't buy the explanation that it comes all down to breathing, so he can't exist in the vacuum.
Too bad.

Also use the catalog faggot.
>>
>>135105980
Not really.
>>
>>135105952
this shit is egregious
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z (1979).png (448 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z (1979).png
448 KB, 1024x1536
>>135106043
>>
>>135106043
>I mean, has anyone really taken a hit that was a confirmed planet buster in the series?
Yes, Frieza survived the destruction of a planet twice and one of those times he was cut in half and weakened from all the fighting in that saga.
>>
Fucking hell, the power scaling is beyond retardation.

I guess anime fans after all are plebs and eat up every shit dished at them.
>>
>>135106043
If they can create more energy than they can take, how do they have any stable form?
They would explode at any time.
>>
>>135106109
>still in the Earth's atmosphere
>why gravity

Oh god, this is really confirmation that anime fans are kids or mentally disabled people.

Gravity doesn't stop its effect, gravity is not bound by space, and this has nothing to do with the atmosphere.

Also, in the upper atmosphere there is pretty much no oxygen, less than in the water for sure.
>>
>>135106408
also he kicked a planet busting attack into space.
>>
File: Super Saiyan Blue Vegitto.jpg (134 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
Super Saiyan Blue Vegitto.jpg
134 KB, 500x499
>>135106216
I love the second panel
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.