[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairy Tail spoiler out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: aquarius.jpg (19 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
aquarius.jpg
19 KB, 200x303
Source & credits: yonkouproductions

Brandish was saved by the guild. Porlyusica says no need to thank us.

Brandish is like why did you help me, Lucy says there’s something she wants to hear

Brandish says she has nothing to say to her even if they torture her. Lucy retorts, its not like I’m asking you to take a bath together

Brandish: You want to hear about Layla…I have conditions…remove these shackles and leave me with Lucy

Cana: We’re not accepting any conditions

Lucy: Its fine

*Lucy and Brandish are alone*

Brandish: My name is Brandish μ. My mothers name is Grammy (グラミー), she was a servant to Layla. When Layla retired, she entrusted three keys to her three servants. Capricorn’s key is Zoldeo, Cancer’s key to Spetto and Aquarius to her mother Grammy. My mother respected Layla a lot, Aquarius’ key was so important, she polished it every day. However she was betrayed by her. How did the Aquarius key end up in your hands?

Lucy: From Mama

Brandish: My mother was the one who received the key, how do you think you got it from your Mama?

Lucy: …

Brandish: To get the key back, Layla killed my mother.

Lucy: That can’t be!!

Brandish: That’s why you’re naive. You believe only what you see with your eyes…Now I’ll have my sweet revenge.

*She jumps on Lucy, covering her mouth so she can’t resist etc. In the process tips over a vase of water*

Brandish: I don’t have a grudge on you, it’s just something I must do. My mother’s humiliation can only be helped by ending your life. I’m sorry…DIE

*They’re both struggling, Brandish is crying while trying to “kill” Lucy…The water on the ground starts morphing…*

Aquarius: What did you say about my key?

Lucy: Aquarius?!!!

End text: Their mothers’ fates, interwoven.
>>
>>135098058
>people actually believed aquarius would die
Tit fighting! Yes!
>>
>>135098058
Threesome in jelly water next chapter?
>>
>>135098058
Fake, next chapter comes out next year. It's not even printed yet, so there can't be spoiler
>>
Just tell us it's gonna be tits, feets or asses on it. That's the only reason I "read" Fairy Tits.
>>
She was saved. They removed her shackles. Why didn't she just shrink Lucy and stomp her to death?
>>
>>135099434
cause my dick would explode
>>
>>135098716
Watch their struggling look sexual as fuck, then after it's revealed that didn't happen it does become actually sexual as an apology for the edge. Just like with Flare and Minverna and Kagura.
>>
>>135098716
tits,probably feet,and choking again, which is apparently the new fetish of Mashima
>>
>>135099607
Lucy x Flare x Brandish when
>>
File: 1450628621061.jpg (98 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1450628621061.jpg
98 KB, 1440x810
> muh misunderstanding

I fucking hate that cliche so fucking much. Every fucking time.
>>
>>135099434
Because that's too easy for Hiro to do, instead he want to make another excuse or in this case pull an Ultear where she was shown a flashback that they were wrong about something leading them to turn sides or at least help Fairy Tail.
>>
>>135098058
I really can't wait till it gets revealed that,of course, Layla did nothing wrong and Grammy sacrificed herself or some shit.
>>
>>135101469
>Grammy sacrificed herself or some shit.
I bet it would be
>I will open the Time Gate but I will die in doing so
>No Layla, I will do it!
>K, thanks babe
>>
>>135102250
>To honor my mother's death, I will protect you

>Through sex
>>
>>135099682
We ought to be thankful whenever Mashima discovers a new fetish
>>
>>135098132
>people actually believed aquarius would die
No. The point was that Lucy cannot easily summon her via Key anymore.
>>
>>135100906
Never.

>>135101215
Did you really expect anything different from Cliches: The manga? Just read it for fap bait like people watch Sword Art Online and Shokugeki no Soma. The stories are shit.
>>
>>135103157

What the fuck is up with the spirit-themed outfits, then? Some sort of power merge to the user?
>>
>>135104403
Pretty much. The point of the star dresses is to give Lucy a way to directly use some of her spirits' power to better enable her to fight along side them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.