[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: berserk theresa.jpg (87 KB, 315x371) Image search: [Google]
berserk theresa.jpg
87 KB, 315x371
It has been foretold 20 years ago how the black swordsman will die.

The young black haired girl sitting in the queen's lap will be the one to do what countless apostles and even the Godhand failed to do. You don't honestly think that Miura has forgotten about the little black haired princess do you?
>>
>>135092423
Doesn't matter since we'll never get to the end.
Why is this shit going on hiatus again?
>>
>>135092423
>You don't honestly think that Miura has forgotten about the little black haired princess do you?
Yes.
I honestly think so.
>>
>>135092423
I honestly think that miura gives no fucks anymore
>>
>>135092621
It's not even an opinion. He said himself that he wasnt enjoying drawing Berserk so much anymore.
He wants to do something else.
>>
>>135092423
>queen

Check your memory idiot, it's been 12 years since i read that, and i still remember.
>>
>>135092740
sauce?
>>
>>135092740
And he did, for 6 years...
>>
guts by himself is capable of killing most mid-high tier apostles add in the berserker armor and damn near nothing short of the god hand/skull knight can stop him. How is a human girl supposed to even touch him?
>>
>>135093805
Gut's is a pedo tbqh, she'll kill him once his guard is down
>>
>>135092423
It would actually be cool
>Guts beat Griffith
>lives somewhere abroad with Casca, getting old
>some day a woman appears, demands a duel
>>
File: Hiatus.jpg (135 KB, 490x415) Image search: [Google]
Hiatus.jpg
135 KB, 490x415
>>135092423
>He actually believes that Berserk will get finished
>>
File: 1448380484928.jpg (48 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
1448380484928.jpg
48 KB, 600x386
>read the manga
>get to the parts where farnese is almost raped by the horse and to the part where the church is torturing the heretics and killing them
>pop a boner
oh god what has internet done to me
>>
>>135092423
Miura will most likely make him like a skull knight. After enduring the armors influence Guts will probably assimilate with it.
>>
>>135095045
Doing God's work, anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.