[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D.Gray-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: d-gray-man-kv.jpg (117 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
d-gray-man-kv.jpg
117 KB, 600x849
Guys, I only read the manga, but now that a S2 is coming, should I watch the 100 episodes of this or do you think it's irrelevant to understand S2/garbage? As it seems the new season will be about the Alma arc, so it should be ok to watch it as mangafag without the previous season, right?
>>
You'll be fine as long as you've read the manga. Personally, I'm rewatching and rereading both. Watch if you want, but that 2006 animation isn't anything special.
>>
>>135092095
Don't bother with the original anime, it's shit and full of cringeworthy fillers. It's got some nice OP's tho.
Just read the manga again if you don't remember much of the story and subplots going on.
>>
>>135092095
You're fine if you read the manga. You could peak at the anime to get a feel for what to expect, but it's not necessary.
>>
>>135092095
Holy shit we are getting a s2 ?
>>
>>135092095
Read the lightnovel
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 461x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 461x469
Art looks decent enough
>>
Every DGM thread reminder that Past!Allen is responsible for:

[x] The previous Earl's disappearance

[x] Mana became the Earl

[x] Mana went batshit insane

[x] Kanda and Alma's love turned from pure to gay

[x] Lavi became a wormslut

[x] Katerina's death

[x] Cross's death

[x] Timcanpy's death

[x] New anime's VA changes

[x] Bookman's promised death

[x] Apocryphos raping everyone

[x] This manga releases on quarterly schedule
>>
nonsensical but it looks good
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 352x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 352x338
>That OST for the new PV trailer

Hit damn the OST was fantastic. I hope they keep it in the anime because it gives off a tense beat.

>Also PV is already at almost 400K views

I thought people said the series wasn't popular.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1024x768
>>135097730
http://youtu.be/6lt3W6cgTa4

Oh here's the PV trailer.

>Allen looking real handsome
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x682
It was supposed to be nice story with purest girl
Why must the Black Order ruin it all with their all male 2nd Exorcist shit?
>>
>>135092095
I don't understand why some faggots think the Alma arc is garbage. The only reason why it seemed jumbled was because during that time Hoshino's arm was getting worse so the art took a hit and so did the panels. However, the plot itself isn't even half bad. Heck I even took the time to re read it and it wasn't bad. Honestly the real problem was the multiple hiatus that took place.

Hopefully the anime improves on the arc which was jumbled by the art and hiatus. Plus Lost Snow of Fragments may be animated.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 495x700
>>135097944
Such a lovely couple.
>>
>Best legs: Lenalee
>Best girl: Road
>Purest girl: Past!Alma
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 705x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 705x461
>>135099639
This anon gets it.
>>
File: 321.png (152 KB, 320x392) Image search: [Google]
321.png
152 KB, 320x392
>>135095594
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 515x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 515x623
>>
>>135100386
S
L
U
T
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.