[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Risks his life to save an underdresses and unconscious girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>Risks his life to save an underdresses and unconscious girl
>She ties him up in the forest and leaves him to die

>He somehow breaks free through the power of boners and risks her from lethal venom
>She bites him for actually fucking saving his life

>Over the next few days she falls in love with him and kind of starts acting like a halfway decent human being
>Acts like a total fucking cunt when her maid, whom she has known for literally her entire life, comes for her

>Beats the shit out of Tusk again because such funny much tsundere very kawaii
>They almost fuck
>Calls him a pervert and beats the shit out of him again for being supposedly perverted AFTER THEY ALMOST FUCKED

>Is tied up and "inspected" against his will
>She "punishes" him through extreme genital torture and other forms of physical abuse

>Is fed by women who aren't intolerable because both his fucking arms are broken
>She chases them away like some obsessed mega-bitch

Why? What does Tusk even see in this crazy bitch?
>B-but she's so cute when she smiles, it makes up for her borderline homicidal tendencies :3
This is how men end up waking up with their asscheeks glued together and their dick in the garbage.

And it's not like he has no options, both Hilda and literally dozens of dragon babes want his dick.
>>
>>135086957
>15-16 years old girls don't make sense

also

>Hilda
Ha ha ha, nope. She was just testing him.

>Dragons
You have point.
>>
Hilda wants Ange.

And that one time she offered to let him bang her, that's probably to prove to Ange that he will bang anyon with a pussy.
>>
>>135086957
Because she has the hynotic sexual voice of Nana Mizuki.
Otherwise really not much, he is literally the last man on earth and can have his pick of bountiful women
>>
>>135087308
>15-16 years old girls don't make sense
There's a difference between "not making sense" and being an abusive cunt.

Normalfags think they're a "cute" couple, but I can't help but wonder what'd happen if the genders were reversed. ledittors would demand that Anton be brutally executed for genitally torturing a m'lady who only tries to help with no ulterior motives.
>>
>>135086957
Tusk a shit.
Ange a slut.
>>
>>135086957
And now you understand why I hate tsunderes.
>>
Type out a proper post faggot. It hurt reading that.
>>
>>135087901
>It hurts to read small 2-3 sentence blocks of greentext, each describing a different scenario within the show

Back to elementary school with you.
>>
>>135087716
>complains about gender roles in his anime
>calls other people normalfags
2D girls don't have to behave the same way I'd ask 3D men to, get over it.
>>
>>135088309
>gender roles
Being an abusive cunt is not a gender role. I just reversed the genders in my example to show that literally the only reason people think Ange is a sympathetic character is because she's a pretty girl.
>>
>>135088532
Cry more bitch nigga
>>
>>135086957
Tusk gets his girl in the end, 3D relationships aren't at this level, but in other ways they exactly are, it's the only path to taming the crazy bitches.

Nothing wrong with not giving a fuck bout these types of girls though, but you'll never get with them / healing / get close to them with your ways.
>>
>>135088586
>calling out bad writing is crying

Dumb shit eater
>>
>>135090022
Not him and I've never seen Ange, but isn't it like SUPPOSED to be super-trashy and cliche and fanservicey? That's like calling out the writing of DBZ.
>>
>>135090153
>I've never seen Ange
There's your problem.
>>
>>135090153
>Defending a show he never watched
>>
>>135086957
Maybe he is a M.
>>
>>135086957

Just one pegging doujin is all I want
>>
>>135086957
Sluts OP. what can you do?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.