[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you of /a/ get so wrapped up in your categorizing anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1450596180743.jpg (42 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
1450596180743.jpg
42 KB, 672x372
Why do you of /a/ get so wrapped up in your categorizing anime and creating newer and higher levels of hipster for the mere purpose of excluding even more anime from your approved list?
You rate things as
>entry level
>normie
>overrated
>basic
>pretentious
And even, ironically,
>hipster
You say you like anime but you don't seem actually like any series. Can't you simply see that all anime aeries are what they are, and many are good for what they are. Many shonen especially get hit hard because they are just fighting shows made for boys.

Most of the few anime you donlike are shitty anime about boring lives of autistic girls, though one can see why you might identify with them.
Anime is just anime, it isn't some hyper specific kind of show to appeal to only one audience.
>>
>>135085803
Fuck off. Saged and reported.
>>
>>135085803
Have you considered the possibility that /a/ is more than one person and that maybe people disagree about what's good?
If nobody liked it, nobody would be discussing it. The fact that it comes up as a topic at all means that somebody must care for it.
Stop only reading the negative comments you retard.
>>
>>135085838
>saged
why
>reported
why i did nothing wrong
>>
>>135085956
For meta threads and shit bait.
>>
>>135085848
That is true of any group, but it is a fact that many on /a/ follow this trend of liking only the most hipsterish anime ever, and deject every other anime as entry level or pretentious
>>
>>135086021
Yeah, the most hipsterish anime ever like NGE and Monogatari, right?
>>
>>135086087
No, like these dumdass shows about preteen looking girls doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>>
>>135086137
>dumdass
I'm going to kms now
>>
>>135086137
So like K-On! and Love Live, which have both outsold literally every shounen ever except for SnK in K-On!'s case?
>>
File: 1441139661896.png (51 KB, 340x394) Image search: [Google]
1441139661896.png
51 KB, 340x394
>>
>>135085803
>normie
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>135085803
>normie
I remember when people lurked.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>135085803
Fuck off.
Your favorite anime is shit.
>>
>>135086180
>What is One Piece
>What is Dragon Ball Z
As for Dragon Ball Z alone, The amout of money from the two televised runs plus reruns, and the fucking staggering worth of merchandise sold, makes the total worth of K-on an infinitesimal chip in the total worth of Dragon Ball Z
One piece probably fucks that number over twice.
>>
>>135086698
I'm talking about average disc sales, as you would know if you weren't a newfag.
>>
>>135086698
>One Piece anime sales
>relevant
>>
>>135085803
you don't make any sense, usually we say things are shit because they are basically the same thing over & over again, have character with the depth of personality of a piece of a4 paper, try to appeal to people who like to smell their own farts and buy caviar, are a ripoff of a completely different anime or have become way too popular for no reason.
also if you don't see that "normie" is a perfectly accurate term than you haven't been here long enough newfag.
Or we just hate them for no reason and want to shitpost, mostly that one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.