[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does anyone know what exactly caused the fake world in sunday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: sunday-3.png (177 KB, 510x284) Image search: [Google]
sunday-3.png
177 KB, 510x284
So does anyone know what exactly caused the fake world in sunday without god to disappear I understand everything else that happened just not what caused the world to go
>>
>>135084712
RIFE ON ZA PRANET
>>
Loop?
>>
>>135084712
Something about the wish that made the world was achieved. Its been years, have a bump for humping hamburger.
>>
yeah how was the loop broken something to do with the class of 3-4 remembering or something
>>
>>135084946
Yes, loop.
>>
This anime was the best anime I've ever seen.... that managed to crash so hard so quickly.

The story was great. The setting was amazing. The characters were awesome. Then, halfway through something magical happened and it turned into school life.
>>
Reminder LN ends with her becoming a zombie too.
>>
LIFE ON THE PLANET
Best 3-episode OVA ever made.
>>
File: LIFE ON THE PLANET.jpg (850 KB, 1280x2881) Image search: [Google]
LIFE ON THE PLANET.jpg
850 KB, 1280x2881
>>135085563
That edge.
>>
>>135085616
>tfw you find out it's actually sweet love in love world instead of so I will be lover?
Fucking Engrish man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.