[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: k032.jpg (131 KB, 1738x1242) Image search: [Google]
k032.jpg
131 KB, 1738x1242
Kill me dead, I want to get off the ride
>>
You already tried this thread yesterday and failed.
No one gives a shit about this scene, everyone in this manga became happy, the mc doesn't care that she got pregnant.
Only self-inserting neckbeards like you sperg about this page.
>>
This is the third thread I've seen in 24hrs all with the same image.

- It's not NTR
- He wanted to save her and did
- It's debatable whether he even liked her in that way, at critical moments he always though of Airi and said she was the one he liked
- OP is a faggot and sucks cocks

/thread, again.
>>
File: 498465123.jpg (23 KB, 308x210) Image search: [Google]
498465123.jpg
23 KB, 308x210
>>135084075
>>135084253
I literally just read that chapter before making the thread

If I was your kind of faggot, I'd assume those are also samefagging

Back to the discussion
While everything is nice and peachy for the people who died in the original timeline, I wouldn't call that "happy".
He's basically out of everyone's life, I doubt they'll come flocking to him now that they all have their own life.
The culprit is still outside and there is no reason to think he has less incentive to get back at MC or his mom, especially now that he's awoken.
>>
>>135084075

that was me yesterday, im not the OP of this one
>>
>>135085495

it makes sense tho im not butthurt about it anymore
>>
>>135084840
Well it's not over yet right?

Final arc with MC chasing the killer one last time and making sense of his time leaping shit starts now I presume.
>>
>>135084253
He met Airi in his current time and he's like, "nah, she should never be involved in this anymore" and like her go

Wuss
>>
>>135085780
I seriously doubt the author will make us watch MC go through his re-education and shelf the original timeline with Airi by cementing this new one.

Things are getting really complicated and unless the he wants to continue this over 5 volumes, the easy way out would be to go full Butterfly Effect and have MC jump back at the root (during his childhood) to fuck up the culprit and enjoy his neat future timeline where everyone's alive and chummy
>>
>>135085510
>tho
>>
>>135083839
>MC wasted his life trying to save her
>hold her hand countless times
>not waiting for him to wake up and instead marry another man and have his child

FUCKING SLUT
ALL MC'S EFFORTS
ALL FOR FUCKING NOTHING
SHE SHOULD LET HER MOM KILL HER IF SHE'S GOING TO BE A FILTHY SLUT IN THE FUTURE
>>
>>135083839
Airi a best, this doesn't matter.
>>
>>135086993
His core objective was saving his mom which he fulfilled.
>>
>>135087074
MC is speeding up his mom's death
>>
>>135087074
It actually wasn't or else he wouldn't have looped back all the way.
>>
>>135087223
He said core objective, which I'd agree with.
>>
>killer was the sensei
>now the killer is MC's mom's friend.

So killer have ability to possess bodies?
>>
>>135087346
>now the killer is MC's mom's friend.
The old guy?
>>
>>135087383
Yes. The current killer is the old guy.
>>
>>135083839
This left me kinda bummed out but I have no problems with it in the end. Now what I'm wondering is if Airi is going to appear again or not. And how.
>>
>>135087074
His mom didn't die during his childhood
All he did in that regard is make sure it'd be more personal for her and be a fucking cripple around the time she'll be likely to be murdered
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.