[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 019.png (368 KB, 985x1400) Image search: [Google]
019.png
368 KB, 985x1400
Would you?
>>
File: 1450247281855.jpg (39 KB, 417x279) Image search: [Google]
1450247281855.jpg
39 KB, 417x279
>>135082766
No unless you want to be NTR'd
>>
No, I want to work when I finish school.
>>
>>135082887
Where do you think you are

>>135082936
Oh, which 2D university are you attending?
>>
>>135083048
>Where do you think you are
I'm sure /a/ loves seeing others being NTR'd but I believe they don't like it if it happens to them.
>>
>>135082766
did the girl from that loli kissing manga dye her hair and then fuck with mullet-san here or is this a different one?
>>
>>135082766
Being a house husband is my dream.
>>
Hell yeah, that sounds like a killer deal. Also, is that the only story he ever wrote where the ending wasn't a kick in the dick?
>>
>>135082766
Sure I'll be the little turtle
>>
>>135083154
Currently reading that one please don't fucking spoil me
>>
>>135083341
Then leave, shitlord.
>>
>>135083378
Whatever I can already feel the web of NTR forming and just going to be another GE.
>>
>>135083206
I've only looked through the raws but rainbow balls seems to end up pretty happy after a bit of dick kicking. I wish someone would work on it.
>>
>>135082766
Well I enjoy cooking and cleaning and I hate going to work. I also want to fuck every night.

Yeah, I would.
>>
File: 1377103903921.jpg (99 KB, 912x496) Image search: [Google]
1377103903921.jpg
99 KB, 912x496
>>135082766
Reminds me of this.

An office lady falls in love with a NEET.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the NEET's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the NEET, he only slams the door shut in her face and yells that he needs to stay pure for his waifu. After some investigation, she finds out that the NEET she called is not the same manchild she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the NEET's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
Only if a man asked me to be his wife.
>>
>>135083655
I enjoyed Paprika but I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I'm starting to think all that SoL rotted my brain.
>>
>>135083655
I would Gaben.
>>
>>135083784
I genuinely believe that SoL is one of the more thoughtful anime genres. A lot of the enjoyment in it is examining the series for meaning, since the series are typically a look at people. Aria's an obvious one for the subtleties in relationships and obvious morals, but even a lot of "moeshit" series like Love Lab have nuances here and there even if it's obviously not meant to be deep.

I mean, I'd be hard pressed to find any one series among them I'd call literary but anime is almost entirely brainless entertainment. Non Non Biyori's probably gives you a lot more to reflect on than, I don't know, Kill la Kill.
>>
>>135083784
emotionally-stunted christmas cake confronts her raging hard-on for bbm
>>
>>135083894
I guess what I should've said is killed my ability to follow a semi-complex story. With SoL it's all laid out for the most part, the plot (or lack of) being easy go follow.
>>
>>135083655
Do people really not get tired of this shit?
>>
Depends on how much money my wife could make.

Also this thread is more /soc/r9k/b/ than /a/.

Therefore sage and report.
>>
>>135084106

See >>135083048
>>
>>135084148
Its not about 3DPD you fucking sperg
>>
>>135083655
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
Sure, if she had some kind of guarantee she wouldn't get tired of me and toss me out with nothing like a piece of trash.
>>
>>135084292
That's just neglect play anon. Did you learn nothing from NtK?
>>
It's perfect. I love working on my own things and hate working with or for other people.

I would take good care of and improve a house, garden etc.
>>
File: Shiggy Digg-Ai.jpg (39 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy Digg-Ai.jpg
39 KB, 570x238
>>135083655
>George Costanza has a crush on Ellaine Benis
>He receives confession from girl on his cellphone
>It turns out it's from girl from an alternate dimension
>Alternate-girl (A-Girl) loves Alternate boy (A-boy)
>A-girl wants to learn about A-boy from boy since she assumes the two are the same
>Boy wants to learn about girl from A-girl due to the same reason
>Boy and A-girl can only communicate through short messages (SMS)
>A tale of love through cellphones
>Implying magical cellphones are real
>Implying this pasta is funny
>Posting Keit-Ai in 2011 + 4
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>135082766
the only thing i know is that the author of this is one of the king of the ragequit genre
i didnt read this one, it ends in a ragequit?
>>
>>135082766
Just read the first part of OP.
Girl got cucked REAL HARD.
>>
As if this isn't NEETs' fantasy?
>>
>>135084106
Has Baneposting stopped being a thing? Or Sakurafish?
>>
>>135083154
This is a 2-3 chapter short story, from years ago. Sakuranbo Syndrome is also years old and is fully done. Kono S w mi yo is also years old and is fully done.

Not sure if she started a new manga or not.
>>
File: Dubs G-Ai.jpg (47 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Dubs G-Ai.jpg
47 KB, 540x304
>>135082766
>>135083655
>Dubs G-Ai

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over 4chan, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.
>>
>>135082766
Sauce?
>>
This is actually my fetish.
>>
>>135089083
Ore x Yome - Cupid no Itazura
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.