[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when your wife masturbates to another guy >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 5 (1).jpg (534 KB, 806x1400) Image search: [Google]
5 (1).jpg
534 KB, 806x1400
>tfw when your wife masturbates to another guy
>it's you wearing sunglasses and with your hair slicked back
>you ntr your own wife

how deep can we go down this rabbit hole?
>>
This manga is such blatant salaryman wish fulfillment it's kind of pathetic.
Also MC is kind of a horrible psycopath pretending not to be one and how has he not fucked the side chick.
>>
>>135082099
>This manga is such blatant salaryman wish fulfillment it's kind of pathetic.
I know, I love reading reading it and imagining the 43 yr old balding japanese masochist cuckolds it was created for.
>>
>>135082099
>>135082213

Reading "even a monkey can draw manga" has both enhanced and reduced my enjoyment of a lot of titles.
>>
>>135081962
Sauce?
>>
>>135082362
Something Something Part Time Hitman
>>
>>135082099
the side chick is a slut though
>>
>>135083273
Well sure, but it's not like he cares he still wants to fuck her.
>>
I love that Chinatsu is a DFC.
>>
>>135083326
I love that the assassin he replaces name was "Dual Pistols" because that guy had a giant cock. But when the MC takes his place he actually has to start dual-wielding pistols because his cock is tiny so nobody would believe he was actually the same guy.
>>
>>135083513
The original also dual wielded, the dick joke was to distract people from that fact.
>>
>>135083605
His dick still small tho
>Self-insert manga
>Japanese salaryman can become a professional assassin overnight
>Still can't have a bigger penis

what a country
>>
File: 1442807960303.jpg (75 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1442807960303.jpg
75 KB, 500x643
Bulma Briefs falls in love with Son Goku.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Saiyan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, Goku only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression, saying he doesn't even know what a cellphone was. After some investigation, she finds out that the monkey boy she called is not the same monkey boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of NETORARE.
>>
File: 1449434012096.jpg (55 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1449434012096.jpg
55 KB, 640x426
>>135083770
Finds a way.
>>
>>135083702
>tho
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.