[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 031.png (266 KB, 2240x1600) Image search: [Google]
031.png
266 KB, 2240x1600
NTR
T
R
>>
nice meme
>>
It's a time travel series so it's not like this isn't subject to change.
>>
>>135070265
Isn't Airi the one who is most likely to end up with MC?
>>
>>135071280
MC is more likely to die.
>>
>>135071280
Yes. People have just been pushing this NTR thing ever since raws showed her with a kid.
>>
>>135071280
Yes. She is also the only girl he's shown romantic interest in, a little blushing with NTR-chan here and there has occurred but his monologues have never indicated that he sees her in that way, while basically everything about Airi is how much he values her and wants to impregnate her.
>>
so no one will watch the anime after this right?
>>
>>135070265
Hey look! It's his wife and her son.
>>
>>135071517
Yeah but best girl (ntr-chan) obviously loved him.

Netorare literally means "To steal away, by sleeping with". Even if you don't know you own something it can still be stolen.
like her heart;_;

also they probably got together after constantly visiting the comatose mc at concurring times. They probably were flirting for years just above his comatose body.
>>
>>135072428
Except netoru literally means "to steal another's spouse/lover," it does not have to be sexually. Netorare is just the passive form of netoru.
The implication is that he actually had anyone "stolen" from him, while in this chapter is clearly happy to see that she's still alive and happy. And he never really cared about her in that way too much in the past, it's not NTR in any way.
>>
>>135070691
He already got his memories and isn't really focused on going back to the past. All he wants is the teacher to go to jail.
>>
>>135070265
I just want more chapters
call me a faggot but I did ship her and mc , it made me feel fuzzy
>>
File: cvfvfh.png (8 KB, 519x231) Image search: [Google]
cvfvfh.png
8 KB, 519x231
>>135072623
>>
>>135072623
thanks for the shitty japanese lesson
but it will not change the meaning of the word
>>
>>135074152
Ok still doesnt mean it can't change. It would be pretty shitty if he did end with airi who he has had no romantic develop with. But knowing japs they love the concept of older men dating not just younger but underage females.

I lowkey just want the series to end. Like now it's just being dragged out with MC bonding with a little girl who the teacher wants. Idc just let the teacher be brought to justice
>>
>>135075436

Isn't MC's mental age 12 at this point?
>>
>>135075700
No he still has the mind of a 30 year old from his first travel back to time
>>
Who'd she fug? Was Satoru ntr'd by his best friend?
>>
>>135076446
how is that ntr though? do you expect her to wait more than 13 years?
>>
>>135076446
Yeah the blond hair girly boy. He becomes a doctor and they have a kid
>>
>>135075009
>>135075132
Too bad that's not how runes work. There are plenty of compounds where the runes that make up the compound don't have anything to do with its meaning. In this case there is some correlation but it does not require sex. The word itself just means to steal a lover; even if that obviously has sexual connotations it isn't explicitly required for the word to be used. Not to say that in this case I think both of the kanji making up netoru mean nothing, but it's asinine to imply that sex is always a requirement, especially when /a/ throws the term around when another male so much as looks as a member of a character's harem.

This still isn't NTR no matter how you try and defend it, though.
>>
His goal was to save her life and give her a chance to be happy. He accomplished that and saved his based mother. So it's fine.

Did I mention how he saved his based mother, and how great she is? That's the most important thing here
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.