[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wish this had more episodes focused on after the resolution.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: toradora.jpg (47 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
toradora.jpg
47 KB, 225x350
I really wish this had more episodes focused on after the resolution. I understand that without the conflict, there isn't any real drama, and I get that it is more about the journey than the destination or whatever, but it really felt like the audience didn't get any time whatsoever to just bask in the characters' happiness after the resolution. Just two episodes of sadness and then a reunion after the credits that lasted 10 seconds.

I mean it'd be much better if they had some sort of special or a few episodes after things had settled just to give the audience a taste of their lives after all the hardships. It really felt like it ended abruptly.

What'd you think of Toradora?
>>
That's why you read the LN.
>>
Main girl is flat and small, as well as tsun shit so couldn't watch past first episode.

MC seems like a pushover as well.

Why do people love this shit again?
>>
>>135069692
The LN's English translations only go up to introducing Taiga's father.

So if it adds more after the resolution then I have no way of reading it.

Bad feel.
>>
>>135069628
How does Golden Time compare to this?
>>
Greatest love story ever told, no doubt.
>>
File: 1328098302610.jpg (65 KB, 634x556) Image search: [Google]
1328098302610.jpg
65 KB, 634x556
>OVA comes out
>it was about them making lunches or some shit

Literally why?
>>
>>135071314
And it was way before the anime's end, story-wise. So it did nothing to fix the issue of having very little to no time after resolution.

So frustrating.
>>
>>135070506
I liked golden time more, but they're different. In toradora the whole show is about who gets together with who, and when.

In golden time the relationship is established in the first few episodes, and the rest of the show covers the problems that the characters have to face in their relationship.
>>
>>135071625
>forgetting about Amnesia, Ghost Banri and Linda being a bitch.
>>
>>135071910
Those are all problems in their relationship, and throughout the entire show it's pretty obvious that it will end with them together.
>>
Ryuji and taiga have a kid and ryuji becomes a interior designer.
>>
>>135069894
The whole series has been translated senpai.
>>
>>135069628
I just finished this anime today. First time watching it after years of being told to. I've got to say that I felt the ending was very disappointing. It felt like an empty hole, and I was sad for almost the entire last episode when taiga left
>>
>>135073200
>google "read toradora online"
>every site's last one is #49
>#49 is when he's still thinking her dad is a good guy and shit
>>
Watching it in my anime night rotation along with B-Gata H-Kei (Yamada's First Time) and, heaven help me, Watamote.

The recurring theme in all three is how much the characters self-sabotage themselves.

Oh, and Taiga has shitty wingwomen.
>>
>main character starts off having problems because his face is so mean looking
>no friends except one coolbro
>winds up with 3 girls wanting him

if it wasn't for the bit of "harem" vibe, toradora'd be good as shit
>>
>>135073392
>Thinking the manga is the LN
>>
>>135074383
Good call.

Not finding that online either translated past chapter 6.
>>
>>135070506
Why are these two always compared to each other? I would rate Golden time 7/10 and toradora 8/10 if that helps
>>
>>135074025
>They completely drop his 'evil looks' like 1/4 of the way through the series
>All the girls want him

These two things got me good. I feel like it should have just been Minorin/Taiga with Ami being a friend he makes and schemes around the entire love triangle going on.
>>
>>135075928
Because in the yearly toradora stream they play golden time right after
>>
Gonna have to be a C-section
>>
>>135075928
They're by the same author.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.