[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else find it really satisfying how Elijah just got his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Edencover_07.jpg (57 KB, 400x563) Image search: [Google]
Edencover_07.jpg
57 KB, 400x563
Anyone else find it really satisfying how Elijah just got his shit fucked up and never did anything meaningful?
>>
>satisfying

But why?
>>
>>135067636
I don't know, it just somehow felt less contrived than your standard story. More natural, that said I wasn't particularly interested in the Ennoia stuff during the end
>>
>>135067222
He didn't? It's been so long since I read it. I thought he did some important stuff during the time skip that helped the plot move forward with the colloid, notably protecting that one girl.
>>
>watching pleb stuff
>>
>>135068789
>watching
Also while Eden is pretty entry level it was still really good, unfortunately like most long manga it went to shit at some point and the ending sucked
>>
File: 1450316970798.png (724 KB, 931x397) Image search: [Google]
1450316970798.png
724 KB, 931x397
>>135067222
>spend 15 volumes focusing on a character
>He becomes a worthless drug addict and who's development through the course of the story meant fuck all
>His dad winds up taking the lead in the last two volumes despite not getting any focus through the course of the story or even interacting with his son.
>This is considered satisfying

Fuck this manga and fuck anyone who praises it.
>>
>>135068897
>it was still really good,
>Less than half if the series is worth reading

Yeah...no.
>>
>>135068996

Literally exactly the moment I quit reading
>>
>>135068996
The last two volumes were shit I just like Elijah's story. I definitely agree that it was better in the begging though
>>
>>135069536
Elijah became less interesting after the timeskip when he became Dick Grayson, the manga was better when it was about him working at a brothel.
>>
>>135069991
Pretty much this, when the story started focusing on the colloid I just lost interest. I don't think it's a bad manga by any means, it's just kind of a mess. I would have liked it more if it stayed about mercenaries trying to get by.
>>
File: 1450474449104.jpg (84 KB, 600x1207) Image search: [Google]
1450474449104.jpg
84 KB, 600x1207
I ragequitted at THAT scene. You know the one.

I'm still fucking pissed thinking about it. What a fucking shit.

There was seriously no point. Fuck.
>>
no edgy shitheads allowed
fuck off
>>
>>135070839

The loli dying?
>>
>>135070923
Yes. Still mad.

That shit broke me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.