[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We could have gotten something like this as god form, but no,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Ssj5_goku-large.jpg (499 KB, 946x1351) Image search: [Google]
Ssj5_goku-large.jpg
499 KB, 946x1351
We could have gotten something like this as god form, but no, we got fucking nothing but a little red shiny hair and eyes.
>>
I had a friend who was printing these out on basic copy paper and selling them in the morning school yard for 50cents to support his hot cheetos and candy addiction. He then got me into it and I also fed my hot cheetos and candy addiction for a day. Good ol 90s.
>>
>>135066078
Always thought this was such a dope piece of art. I wish Super had something that looked a little more badass and more original than Super Saiyan blue and all that trash
>>
>>135066175
I still got my dragon ball picture collection in black and white gotten from google images.
I was the hot shit in school with that.
>>
Super Saiyan 4 is cooler than SSGSS
>>
>>135066078
Stick to 4, that fanshit is overdone.
>>
File: gotta-have-blue-hair.jpg (95 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
gotta-have-blue-hair.jpg
95 KB, 1024x606
> expect original edgy design
> get sayans with blue hair
>>
>>135068089
>Being this new

This is extremely old concept art Anon
>>
>>135069496
So the explanation is

>Get God Ki
>Go Super Saiyan
>Blue Da Ba Dee
>>
So why don't they force Gohan to do the faggot Saiyan god ritual too? Literally strongest being in the east quadrant.
>>
>>135066078
i liked ssj4 more than ssg but this one was way too edgy
>>
>>135071251
Because the writers don't want Gohan to be relevant.
>>
>>135070281
it's not that simple, need to be

Normal State with power of a SSJG, then go SS in that state and can go to SSGSS

think about going from Normal to SS2
>>
>>135066078
The anime directors are dick heads that's what they are.
>>
>>135069635
Older doesn't mean better. That said, that concept art is fucking great and it's a shame that the new transformation we got is so simplistic and lame.
>>
>>135071515
It's not concept art, this is well-known and very very old fan art.
>>
>>135066078
Agreed
>>
That design is awful.

What about a white-haired Super Saiyan?
>>
>>135074227
>What about a white-haired Super Saiyan?
>implying that isn't Toriyama's endgame
>>
>implying Dragon Ball is about form changes
>implying Toriyama wants to assosciate with edgy furshit
>MUH BRUCE FAULCONER
>MUH GRUNGE MUSIC

cancer: the fanbase
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.