[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boku dake ga inai machi 34
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: a3DTcD0[1].png (265 KB, 2240x1600) Image search: [Google]
a3DTcD0[1].png
265 KB, 2240x1600
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Merry Christmas FUCK you
>>
We've known he got ntr'd in the coma for months, old news, more like happy easter.
>>
>>135061857
It's like you guys are reading this for some weird light novelesque reason or something.

It was a wonderful thing that this girl ended up with the girly dude. The protagonist's goal was to change the world so that the people he cared about could live happily, and because they were able to move on from him when he vanished and become functional people means he succeeded and everything worked out, when the alternatives presented are years of mournful waiting.
>>
>>135061949
>>135061949

yes I realize that if i think about it but don't fuckign hit me with a 2 page spread suddenly
>>
While I get a kick out of this for the "NTR" as well and I faked some rage when I found it, you're delusional if you think he ever really cared about her romantically. His endgame has been and always will be the student from chapter 1.
She reappears later and is vital to his mental recovery/rehab.
>>
I really appreciate his mother's devotion. Truly the best girl.
>>
That's fine, I want an Airi end if anything.

But knowing this author I will be happy even if both of them survive and know each other
>>
>>135061949
Why does the artist need to make it seem like they're trying to tug on your ntr heartstrings with the page layout you know?
>>
>>135063060
He's never ruined the main pairing before, has he?
>>
>>135063060
It's pretty likely he'll lay the pipe as long as they can catch the killer.

The scans are several chapters behind the RAWs. I wouldn't be surprised if the manga's end coincides with the anime's, assuming it'll be 2 cour. And if it is, it's almost certain we'll surpass the scans when the anime begins airing.
>>
>>135062783
>actually remembering the student
I admire y ou.
>>
>>135063397
I meant Airi, not the kid. Would be pretty hard to forget her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.