[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone told me to post this here because of the amount of /a/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: eras.jpg (628 KB, 1707x1467) Image search: [Google]
eras.jpg
628 KB, 1707x1467
Someone told me to post this here because of the amount of /a/ content it has.

Still, heres the eras chart /co/ has been talking about; What are your views about it?
>>
I don't care about westernshit.
>>
>>135056312
There is /a/ content on this.
>>
/co/'s topic >>>/co/78337174
>>
>>135056215
>>135056443
>>135056724
Fuck off PC-Famicom64, nobody cares about your autismo chart.
>>
>>135056917
This is not from him, I found it on /co/
>>
Hey OP did you know Famicom is gay? He told me, just saying hehe
>>
>>135057068
I hear TMS is unable to pay for its animators anymore so they give handjobs and bj's in the backalley next to their studio.
>>
>>135056215
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>135057183
No he is not, don't lie.
>>135057204
That is 100% false.

Also, why can't I report you two? I typed in the right thing but it always says "captcha is wrong", why is that.
>>
>>>/co/
Didn't even use good anime in the damn chart.
>>
>>135057385
I'm his best friend, he told me he was gay and that TMS and DuckTales suck dick. You don't even know him so shut up
>>
>>135057385
These are all 100% facts, they are all so poor after the West dropped them like the cheap whore they are and now they give bj's for pennies.
>>
>>135057493
Stop lying, just someone please delete this thread.
>>135057489
>Thinks Minky Momo is not good.
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.png (31 KB, 599x228) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.png
31 KB, 599x228
>>135057569
No that are not; Why can't I report you? I typed in the right thing but it always says "captcha is wrong", why is that?
>>
>>135057672
You need to stop reporting people that don't agree with you.
>>
>>135057962
Ignore this TMS-hater

>>135057672
Your computer is probably messing with your keyboard input and misreading the characters you type into the CAPTCHA specifically (due to the nature of the CAPTCHA character input dialogue). To fix this you have to delete "system32".

pic related is a guide to help you do this (sorry it says new"fag" but the guide itself is good)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.