[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this expression trying to convey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: kono kao.jpg (37 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
kono kao.jpg
37 KB, 704x480
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
File: AI YO.png (177 KB, 684x1005) Image search: [Google]
AI YO.png
177 KB, 684x1005
>>135053075
>>
File: mayuko.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mayuko.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>135053075
Perfection.
>>
>>135053075
>>135053394
This was actually really fucking sad.
I legitimately cried at the end because of all the repercussions that would follow in the future.
God damn.

Is the manga scanlated?
>>
>>135053529
Does this show actually have a plot?
I dropped it 3 or 4 episodes in because the comedy really wasn't my thing.
>>
>>135053598
Eh, kind of. It's a coming of age story, pretty heavy one if you actually try to think about it.

But that's about it, mostly a slice of life comedy.

I actually really enjoyed the comedy of it, I was laughing every episode.
>>
>>135053529
Especially when the OP that cracks you up at first later on dawns on you with it's meaning. That's some harsh shit.
>>
Why is NieA such an asshole
>>
>>135053766
Fuck you, rewatch the show if you didn't get it.
>>
>>135053766
She's not though, or at least she has a reason to be.
>>
File: niea_6.png (3 MB, 1280x870) Image search: [Google]
niea_6.png
3 MB, 1280x870
So this is a niea thread now?
Nice.
>>
Why doesn't Niea get the same amount of love that Haibane does? They're both really great.
>>
>>135054311
It's actually very realistic, despite the alien business.
In haibane all the meaning was wrapped in weirdness so DEEPfags rode it's cock all day.
In Niea it's very much more about normal people hardships as they are, so people looked at it and were like, eh, it's just a SOL comedy.

Abefags also though it was very not Abe or something.

I don't even know myself honestly.
>>
>>135054692
It felt very Abe to me. Watched it after Haibane. The first couple episodes are a bit rough but after that it's consistently good. I can see people calling it boring, but like you said it was so realistic it felt unique and I loved it for that. When Niea goes away and doesn't come back for like 2 episodes, it really feels like she's gone. Not only to Mayu but the viewer. I felt like I had lost Niea. Mayu going through her normal daily life depressed because Niea was gone just hit hard.

Also Chada a best and this show has the best post ED preview ever.
>>
>>135055123
Yeah, when Chada was first introduced the staring gag got me fucking rolling on the ground actually.

It's even worse when you realize that Niea was putting on a mask of a confident and arrogant person because she was really hurt from constant pressure from both humans and aliens and when Mayu will graduate and inevitably leave to go on with her own adult life, Niea will be left alone, no one will get her food anymore and she won't be able to get to the mothership and make friends, she will be wandering around like the stray cat in the OP, accompanied by a hoarse voice of sad looking musician.
Just like the obaa-san from the bath said huh. Who knows if it's for the better.
>>
>>135055404
Well said. Definitely seems like a show you pick up more stuff on the more you rewatch. Only just watched it a few months ago. Looking forward to it.
>>
File: this man has seen some shit.jpg (67 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
this man has seen some shit.jpg
67 KB, 800x545
>>135055404
And Mayu's life isn't any less shittier than that either if you think about it.
>>
>>135055883
Life never gets better

;~;
>>
File: niea_07.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
niea_07.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>135055883
This entire fucking episode was hard as fuck to watch.
Mayu just being depressed all the time and lashing out on Niea.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.