[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't have enough budget to properly animate the actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nebulandia.png (1 MB, 1196x676) Image search: [Google]
nebulandia.png
1 MB, 1196x676
>Don't have enough budget to properly animate the actual anime
>Make a special of 1 hour and 46 minutes
Ok Toei.
At least we saw sanji again, r-right guys?

One piece: Advernture of nebulandia general
>>
>>135046267
Also, it was pretty shit.
>>
>>135046322
Meh I liked it, it was at least better than 3D2Y
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-05-16-22h55m59s081.png (610 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-05-16-22h55m59s081.png
610 KB, 1280x720
>watching non-canon shit made by toei
kek
>>
>>135046322
I thought it was fun, wished there was more davy back fights though that was one od my favourite arcs
>>
>>135046322
Of course it was.
>>
>>135047715
Davy Backfight is pretty fucking underrated. But god, it was long as hell and foxy was too fucking punchable. Not even in a funny way.
>>
>>135046538
They need to make filler for One Piece if they're not going to stop airing the anime for a few weeks.

Shit, why don't they just do filler arcs again between islands?
>>
>>135050375
Why don't they just make filler arcs based on splash pages and Chapter stories?
>>
https://youtu.be/BAyG3aKnBuk

Can we talk about this
>>
>>135050316
The anime stretched it out to be longer than it was in the manga
>>
>>135050375
Better yet why don't they just take a season off and actually make the anime good instead of a slow pace horrible art quality pile of shit
>>
>>135050866
Because Toei has too much Nippon pride or at least that's what I assume. Going from weekly for like 15 or whatever years to taking a break will make them look bad I guess?

I agree with you tho. They HAVE to do some sort of filler after dressrosa so we'll see
>>
>>135050972
But that's the problem. It's not just that they're too caught up. It's that the overall quality of the anime is suffering because they've stretched themselves so thin. If Toei took seasons off, One Piece could look good, then DBS could look good, and Crystal could've looked good. It affects all their products.
>>
>>135051793
Yes and inrealoze all of that and for sure Toei does

Yet they still continue. We don't know why. It really is just the "its one piece people will watch it regardless" effect
>>
Eng sub on Nyaa when?
>>
>>135052078
hours ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.