[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secant Ephasian Line: This the so I so, but when I dorringe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: autistic.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
Secant Ephasian Line: This the so I so, but when I dorringe, the Epeigial's Lain when I realized the AUTICISITM? Why do say Lain to waitch who Serial Enterigent Lain is and perfant examply of ARMOSPHERE (& MUSIC) > OVER > PLOT.

Gorache the beginning but when so little the first epinode it becomed developed that EXEGENITOR the SERIAL LAIN does NOT SHOW SOCIALLY FUNCT and BASICAL HUMAN reality. BING no you now.

For instance: In teh FIRST EPISODE She GETS SUICIDE GIRL TO KILL HERSELF and then STALKS her FRIEND. But her ompession with colmputers is a CLEAR sign of the auticisitim. Forintants, SHE PLAYS MINECRAFT ON HER Navi.

And further, her the PROTOGENITOR, is the ORIGINATOR OF THE AUTICITICMS.

Speaking of first ep, called "weird" just like austitsts. But it is fact so. Help me out do you see what I'm

We look looking we look now to the FATHER the leading father figuration of auticitism leadening from the EXEGENITOR lain experial lain with no socrastic skills for no jobs.

FURTHERMORE, in the LATER EPISODE, EPISODE, Lain he show great Enterocitination. It's not entirely at the folt of Nerial's Lain to her Aunthentinity, she has merely DIETY of Patron Auniticistory.

My only Question is Why Lain the Lain had to KILL Their FAMILYS and leave the CHILDREN FAMILESS. That POOR BOY WILL GROW UP WITHOUT A MOTHER BECAUSE SHE MURDERED HER.

This points to something else: "As the episode tytle PSYCHE says, LAIN IS NOT ANITICIST, BUT IS INSTEAD ANTICHRISTIC, BEING A P S Y C H O"

Lain IN FACt like her CREATOR THE FAKE FATHER OF LAIN IS A PCYCO MURDERER.

And You Told Me This Good will be Show...never again...
>>
This shit's getting 2deep4me
>>
>>135041524
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
Every time you post I understand less and less.
>>
More! More!

>>135041939
More like you've been here for 3 weeks newfag.
Lurk more.
>>
File: 1443164871647.png (340 KB, 1005x742) Image search: [Google]
1443164871647.png
340 KB, 1005x742
I'm not sure what shit language you speak but if you really think lain is the OG autist you sure are giving her a run for her money.
>>
>>135042048
A shame, you seemed an honest man.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 768x576
>>135041524
This is quite the formidable and equally admirable argument that you have forthwith berevated to our wonderful board. I applaud you for this astounding post and I will retain it within my soul and with the passion and heart of a thousand dying native americans I will take your argument to a gracious account and I will thusly REFUTE and PURGEIFY your butt-retarded post and say that I, in fact, counter, your stupidity post with a polar opposing post of equal magnitude stating that you are the real idiot for talking poopsmack about my waifu lain and I say that you are stupid.
Good day op please dye
>>
>>135042386
what?
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
Memes aside, what did he mean when he made this anime?
>>
MODS sticky this shit
>>
File: 1342076591422.jpg (187 KB, 1004x1416) Image search: [Google]
1342076591422.jpg
187 KB, 1004x1416
Idle activities thread?
>>
just recently watched lain after putting it off for years, I saw it pretty high and now I love lain too
>>
File: 1378849634060.jpg (702 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1378849634060.jpg
702 KB, 1680x1050
>>135044928
Lain is real
>>
>>135046036
can confirm
>>
>>135046036
You wish.
>>
Stop giving this moron attention every time he decides to spam this shit. Fuck all of you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.