[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this design is a master piece compared to shit we get now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ssj4.jpg (48 KB, 323x500) Image search: [Google]
ssj4.jpg
48 KB, 323x500
this design is a master piece compared to shit we get now
>>
>>135020011
I almost disagreed but then realized you're actually right. Toriyama is a hack.
>>
It's very 90s
I don't mean that in a bad or good way, just an observation
>>
>>135020011
I always liked this design actually.
>>
>>135020201

must be the colors and loose pants
>>
File: ZU65dGc.png (288 KB, 600x658) Image search: [Google]
ZU65dGc.png
288 KB, 600x658
The SSJ4 design was fine, but the fact that this was only a asspull to bring back adult Goku was pure bullshit.
>>
>>135020011
I like it because it reminds me of DBs Journey to the West roots.
>>
is there a market for a dragon ball series targeted at an adult audience ?

basically all the kids who grew up with DBZ and are adults now
>>
>>135020011
The best part is that it actually looks like a power up.
>>
SSJ4 was kinda dumb but it's a lot better than SSJ3

Why does goku have blue hair now? I thought red hair was god mode so what the fuck is blue hair, super god mode?
>>
>>135020624

dont ask, Toriyama is senile. he forgot about all the transformations anyway and his editors had to remind him
>>
What was the deal with the pants though?
>>
>>135020913
Magic
>>
>>135020624
SSJGod - Red Hair - involves a ritual

SSJGodSSJ (SSJBlue) - Blue Hair- does not involve a ritual

That's my understanding of it. Too bad the DBS sucks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.