[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You and your waifu, by some power, are able to be united, perhaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 6811095.jpg (628 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6811095.jpg
628 KB, 1920x1080
You and your waifu, by some power, are able to be united, perhaps in an anime world.

A copy of your "mental self" remains in your current body, whereas your actual conciousness transfers to your waifu.

Essentially, the world doesn't see any changes in your old self physically and mentally and your old self continues to live on normally.

However, as your conciousness is now inside your waifu, you have full control of her. Knowing how much you love her, would you become the perfect lover to yourself knowing as you know everything that you do about you.

Or would you reject your own old self and start a new life as your waifu, perhaps pursuing a lesbian relationship as your mind remains as it was.
>>
>>135016484
>some poor cuck took time out of his life to come up with this shit-tier fantasy

Reminder that when you take waifu faggotry seriously, there is no hope left for you and you might as well just off yourself.
>>
>>135016622
>i watch anime for fun
>>
>>135016622
>being a normalfag
Go away and let me play with autistic OP. He's much more interesting than you
>>
I'll reject my old self and love MC-kun even knowing that he's a beta so I'll shape him into a better guy with the p0ssi
>>
>>135016622
>watching anime is merely a passtime activity for him
>like playing a game of cards with friends, and then he gets back to his "real life"
>anime is not his real life
>>
>>135016818
>implying I said anything about anime at all
It's this waifu faggotry that has gone too far years ago and is now (incorrectly) common practice that I have a problem with.
>>
>>135016484
>A copy of your "mental self" remains in your current body, whereas your actual conciousness transfers to your waifu.
So like Boku wa Mari no Naka?

>would you reject your own old self and start a new life as your waifu, perhaps pursuing a lesbian relationship as your mind remains as it was.
This one.
>>
>>135016709
The technical term is "vagOOO"
>>
>>135016622
>Reminder that when you take waifu faggotry seriously, there is no hope left for you and you might as well just off yourself.
I wonder how true this is. Are there waifufags who somehow manage to lead productive lives? I hope so.
>>
That would imply becoming a girl. And fuck you I'm not gay enough to try.
>>
I'd probably just masturbate all day.

So what I'm saying is that nothing changes
>>
You and the girl you love, by some deus ex machina, are able to be confess ...
>>
>>135016484
Why wouldn't I love myself? Everyone here who doesn't want to be the perfect lover is the worst.
>>
>>135020389

Nobody takes the waifu thing seriously, it's just a meme
>>
>>135020923
This
Why wouldn't you make the depressed and miserable you happy?
>>
>>135016484
I hope it doesn't sound sexist but I wouldn't like to be a woman. If had no choice in the matter I'd definitely pursue a lesbian relationship though.
>>
>your actual consciousness transfers to your waifu
Hold up. So my current self simply gains the physical shell of my waifu? There's no overwriting of her real self?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.