[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soundtracks in anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17
File: 1441314433227.jpg (182 KB, 500x789) Image search: [Google]
1441314433227.jpg
182 KB, 500x789
Although I've never considered myself a /mu/tant, I've found music to be fairly important in movies, anime, vidya. That one song or some catchy lyrics can really help emphasize a certain feeling at the right moment, but rarely do I ever feel like going to Youtube to look up that one song in the anime OST. It's most likely that I am just a pleb who hasn't seen it all, but I kind of expected more since Japanese vidya is always known for their great music.
Most discussion about music in animu usually only pertains to the OP and ED, or that one composer like Hiroyuki Sawanonesong and Yoko Kanno. It's kind of unfortunate that most anime with good soundtracks are usually composed by fairly popular composers. There's a shitton of vidya composers who have made great music, but aren't as well known. Have you ever paid more attention to the soundtrack of an anime you just watched? Would it even be possible to make a list like this with composers for anime?
>>
Probably, but /a/ isn't really the type to be able to make it.
Yoshikazu Suo is the least known composer that I think is also really good.
>>
>>135008771
>>>/mu/
>>
I only notice soundtracks if they're actually good. It's possible to make a chart like this, with Sawano at the top right about now.
>>
>>135008771
>paid more attention to the soundtrack of an anime you just watched

Did that with cross ange. Shikata's composing really shows in Vilkiss' theme and Sala's song.

Not really sure you can make a list like this. It's not natural to pay attention to the music in most shows, I think. In most situations, it's there to provide ambiance and at the very least, I'm paying more attention to what's being said instead of the music.

Also
>Drakengard 1 at the deep end?

People liked the BGMs?
>>
I can't understand how anyone can enjoy Sawano.
>>
>yasunori mitsuda
>that low

Chrono cross, trigger and xeno ost is literally normalfag tier
>>
>Have you ever paid more attention to the soundtrack of an anime you just watched?

Plenty of times. In particular, I listen to the soundtracks of Haibane Renmei, Lain, and Texhnolyze on their own very frequently.

>Would it even be possible to make a list like this with composers for anime?

I don't see why not.
>>
>tfw you dont even reach level 1
>>
>>135012277
He's great occasionally
>>
File: fdsfds.jpg (62 KB, 560x572) Image search: [Google]
fdsfds.jpg
62 KB, 560x572
>>135008771
>not just listening to actual classical music
>>
>>135008771
david wise is the best
>>
>>135008771
There are plenty of great composers out there. Just off the top of my head, a few ones a bit beyond the Sawano/Kajiura/Kanno/Iwasaki level of ubiquity that are also really good are Michiru Oshima, Kiyoshi Yoshida, Masamichi Amano, Kow Otani, Hajime Mizoguchi and Go Shiina.

>>135013179
Why not both? Besides, there are plenty of good anime soundtracks that aren't strictly orchestral.
>>
File: 1406063407970.png (2 MB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
1406063407970.png
2 MB, 1064x983
>>135013179
>Not enjoying the blend of modern and classical elements found in OSTs
>>
File: dsfds.jpg (117 KB, 927x955) Image search: [Google]
dsfds.jpg
117 KB, 927x955
>>135013306
>>135013314
>implying I don't
>implying i'm not just desperate to talk to someone about classical music because I have trained myself to avoid /mu/ like the plague so I have to resort to trolling anons on a serbian puppetshow forum
>>
>Osamu Sato

That man had some weird game ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2mgRMaL2EY
>>
>>135013482
Understandable

Let's talk about anime soundtracks that made good use of classical selections. Gankutsuou, Giant Robo and (to a lesser extent) Shinsekai Yori all did. Why do the nips have such a hard-on for Dvorak?
>>
File: music.png (1 MB, 499x1640) Image search: [Google]
music.png
1 MB, 499x1640
>>135008771
>>
>>135013591
>shinsekai yori
It was cool the first time, but they overplayed the fuck out of that theme. I have a hardon for Dvorak too though desu, most people with good taste do, which is strange considering that the nips have such shit taste.
>>
>>135012232
Well its expected since shikata is very limited despite being really good at what she does
>>
>>135013730
STOP YOUR SELF CONTROL
>>
>>135013179
>actual classical music
What does that even mean, are you talking about Bach or Tchaikovsky?
>>
File: you're carfu a shit.jpg (15 KB, 399x224) Image search: [Google]
you're carfu a shit.jpg
15 KB, 399x224
>>135013730
GIVE IT UP TONIGHT
TO THE DISCO LIGHTS
MAKE IT BETTER WITH MARTINI, DAQUIRI
>>
>>135013791
Yeah, I wasn't implying anything negative about Dvorak. I've loved his stuff since I learned Humoresque in the Suzuki cello program ages ago. It's just interesting that his stuff seems to turn up so much in anime. Seems like Chopin and Satie also get some mileage.

>>135014026
I assumed he was using "classical" as an umbrella term for baroque/classical/romantic/etc. Lots of people do.
>>
>>135008771

> Static X is fucking unspeakable horror tier

Kill yourself, OP.

Game is great though
>>
>>135013306
>Kow Otani
Ahh, yeah. I forget about him, I like his stuff too.
I really like Yukari Hashimoto, and people really like her as well, but her actual name doesn't come up often.
She did Penguindrum, and this season she's doing Osomatsu-san. I was actually just watching Osomatsu, and noticed how good the music was in it before finding out she was the composer. I think I'm getting used to her style enough to recognize it. I'm not too musically inclined, I guess, I can't really recognize artists by their music too much, especially since the better ones use a variety of styles.

>>135013591
Speaking of that, Kosaki Satoru is pretty good as well. Probably best known for Haruhi, and Monogatari. His music in the games that he's done is really good too. Oh yeah, my point was that the second disk of Disappearance is pretty good with classical music, and it's used pretty well in Disappearance. It uses the Gymnopedies, Gnossiennes and the last track in it is Jete Veux. Some of the music in the Haruhi soundtrack seems to take references from it maybe, but as I said before, I'm not really a musical person so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>135014159
>>135014026
There is actually a difference between "Classical" and "classical" music.
>>
>>135014204
Static X only appears in the European(?) version of Omega Boost as the menu theme/final boss theme **that moment was so hype holy shit**
The rest was composed by some in-house Polyphony developer
>>
>>135008771
Only half related, but Gainax used the Pillows very well in FLCL. I could watch more anime with these kinda ost. Can't think of that many japanese bands that are good enough for that though.
>>
>/mu/tant
>vidya
Fuck off.
>>
>>135017973
>I'm a moronic newfag

Fuck off
>>
>>135008771
>zuntata this low
this is one fucking joke of a list
>>
>>135013482
I fucking hate serb memes, stop it already
>>
>>135008771
>Omega Boost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ampaeowukjs&index=6&list=PL8A1B99B964411F19

Really?
>>
>>135008771
That chart is so fucking garbage. The only things in the bottom tier that I would even consider obtuse are Drakengard's OST and music by Osamu Sato.
>>
>>135008771
As someone with a musical background and some small amount of experience with composing/arranging, I've found that the music I hear in anime is usually a good start, but rarely hits its stride like it does in most popular vidya or hollywood blockbusters. My guess is that it's a budget thing - it's a lot cheaper to make a half dozen short themes, record each of them in 3 different iterations, and then plaster that shit all over the anime than it is to actually dedicate time to covering every last portion of it with original music. Obviously this doesn't happen every time, but it seems frequent enough that I have to assume it comes down to budget allocation (since ultimately most things do for entertainment, particularly when you're looking at movies or whatnot where you've got whole teams dedicated to particular portions of the project).

Madoka Magica is a great example, IMO - there were a few themes that I picked out when I first watched, but really only one of them had an arrangement that I thought stood on its own as a piece of music. The rest basically teased me - really cool melodies that ultimately only showed up in a few different ways, and none of those were fleshed out to the degree I wanted them to be.

That said, I'm also coming at this from a Hollywood blockbuster viewpoint - listen to any Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack and you'll hear all the familiar melodies presented in several different ways each, and while the idea stays the same, the details are always a little different. Hell, Tomorrowland was a shit movie, but the soundtrack had some fantastic moments, and while that was going on, I was able to forget how awful the movie in front of me was. So I guess I'm spoiled by all that music.
>>
>>135008771
I'm so used to generic ambient/atmospheric music I don't bother to care. But when I hear something that strikes me in particular, I do like to see who did it or listen to more.

>Drakengard that low
Though, I'd say the Berserk original anime was close with a few tracks. It's so rare for an anime OST to be really unique that those that do something different really stand out. But for the most part it's nip land traditional stuff, rock, piano or xylophone (for sad moments) and something else forgettable.

I want to say Bleach had the most diverse OST I've ever heard.
>>
>>135008771
There are plenty of great anime composers and we have occasional OST threads on here for sharing non-OP/ED tracks.
Anime OSTs tend to be a lot better at creating a laid back and nostalgic atmosphere than most other mediums.
>>
>>135020101
That's fairly true. Only a handful of anime soundtracks have the duration and investment in production to really develop their themes. Most of the good examples of that sort of thing I can think of are the soundtracks of super high-budget, multi-part film/OVA series like Giant Robo and Kara no Kyoukai.
>>
>>135013730
>super eurobeat
fuck, I always forget how good the music is and never bother actually downloading some
>>
>>135020397
I believe it I'm still fairly new to actually watching anime and I haven't run into anything with consistently stellar music throughout. Suggestions for where to go? Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso had a lot of music I enjoyed, but that's more because of familiarity than a fleshed out soundtrack, and familiarity with existing music doesn't really save the show for me the way a well-done soundtrack could.
>>
I mainly listen to VGM since I find it's more melodic and free than anime soundtracks, but the Noir soundtrack was super good, even though Yuki Kajiura has a tendency to be very samey. I always listen to the Noir soundtrack during the summer. Chilling in a row boat ona perfect sumemr day with a CD player and the subtle refreshing cool feeling and smells of salty ocean water.
>>
>>135008771
I've been into this whole anime music following thing for almost 20 years now, so indeed I do tend to also pay attention to the soundtracks. But I've really come to like anime music more than actual anime, so I may be a bit special.
However I think I'll have to agree with your own admittance that you're probably a bit of a pleb, but there's no need to be hard on yourself. We've all been there.

While I don't play video games much anymore, I think there are a great amount of composers for anime that I've noticed for maybe 1 or two series, but more or less stay unfortunately obscure as well. Not every good anime soundtrack is done by Kanno or Sawano. It's all just a matter of watching anime with open ears, finding new composers you like and following, and simply keeping your ear to the ground.

Also, I'm shying away from naming names because I'd rather you formed your own opinions on who you like.
>>
>>135020793
Try Aria and Mushishi.
>>
>>135020846
>summer
are you australian?
>>
>>135020793
That anon already mentioned it, but Kara no
Kyoukai's is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7480ZmNOB98
>>
>>135020793
I think there's a chart on the /a/ wiki of shows with exceptional soundtracks. As with all charts it's not perfect, but it's probably a pretty good place to start. Keep in mind that a good soundtrack doesn't necessarily imply a good show, but in a lot of cases the two do go together. Given what you said in your first post, check out Giant Robo and Kara no Kyoukai.

>>135020898
>even though Yuki Kajiura has a tendency to be very samey
Many of her soundtracks are lesser imitations of .hack and KnK. She's up there along with Sawano in terms of phoning it in in recent years.
>>
>>135020922
Summer isn't Australia exclusive, anon.
>>
>>135008771
>Cho-Ren-Sha 68k
it was pretty nice, but still basic STG music
why is it so low? because most people haven't heard of it?
>>
>>135013730
FALL IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
FALL IN LOVE WITH MEEEEEE
>>
File: music v2.0.jpg (3 MB, 4218x2000) Image search: [Google]
music v2.0.jpg
3 MB, 4218x2000
I had this, but I just didn't care enough to finish it.
>>
>>135021029
I think Kajiura gets a bit too much flack sometimes. She certainly has a distinguishable style, and if it doesn't entirely appeal to you it may become a bit grating, but each soundtrack she does has -- I'm sure most people can admit -- a few to a pretty good amount of songs that are amazing, and that you won't find anywhere else.
>>
>>135020904
>>135021004
>>135021029
Alright, these are all going on the list and jumping past some of the other things friends of mine *insist* I watch. I don't know if it's just me, but if someone I know is gushing about this or that or the other thing, I actually am less inclined to try it. I feel like I have to ask for a suggestion to be ready to give it a try.
>>
>>135012277
He get lucky time to time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yNdepMII4

Most of the orchestral versions reminds each other too much.
>>
File: Updated OST Chart.jpg (4 MB, 3374x1600) Image search: [Google]
Updated OST Chart.jpg
4 MB, 3374x1600
>>135020793
Here.
>>
>>135021297
I think she, and kalafina, both peaked with Kara no Kyoukai.
>>
>>135013730
I'M COMING TO YOUUUU..
LIKE A SPACE BOY!!
>>
>>135021291
I hate this chart so much.

But I'll concede to the fact that if you're a newbie, it can at least serve as a good place to start.
>>
>>135021367
>>135021297
Madoka was quite good and Rebellion was great, to be fair.
>>
>>135021384
Why would you hate it?
>>
>>135021367
And I think Madoka was her best.
Different opinions are awesome!
>>
I'm just here to post that Hideki Naganuma should work on another anime soundtrack.
>>
>>135020898
>But I've really come to like anime music more than actual anime, so I may be a bit special.
Same.
>>
>>135021029
>Many of her soundtracks are lesser imitations of .hack and KnK. She's up there along with Sawano in terms of phoning it in in recent years.
I haven't listened to .hack, but I think Noir is in a different genre than KnK. KnK, Madoka (and Xenosaga for that matter) has a lot of dark, somber sinister or sad music, featuring mostly piano or strings (with possible untz untz underneath), but Noir has a lot of acoustic guitar and accordion and a very folksy flair. It's very refreshing and feels like strolling in a French city street during summer. Recommended if you haven't heard it. The soundtrack is completely consistent in quality too, unlike most anime soundtracks.

https://youtu.be/7cPvYCFLqQ4
>couldn't find the soundtrack version, but this is exactly the same, so...
>>
>>135021367
Kalafina's songs for F/SN: UBW were atrocious. So disappointing after their consistently great KnK stuff.
>>
Why is /mu/ so cancerous?
>>
>>135021358
I'd completely forgotten about Baccano. That's got some great stuff in it.
>>
>>135021135
Doujin shump for a system never released outside of japan.
>>
>>135021468
I actually haven't listened to it yet, thanks. Downloading it now.

On a mostly unrelated and slightly off-topic note, Nier's soundtrack is great. I started writing a post about it after you first mentioned Noir because I misread it, but yeah: Nier's soundtrack is stylistically fairly close to a lot of Kajiura work, especially .hack. It's definitely worth a listen.
>>
>>135013730
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

BEAT OF THE TIME TO COME
>>
>>135021581
Was listening to Nier all of last year. One of the most memorable for me in a long time.
>>
>>135013730
BOOM BOOM JAPAN
>>
>>135013730
Where does house rank?
>>
>>135013730
RUNNING IN THE NINETIES
>>
>>135021708
Level 0. King of Plebs.
>>
>>135008771
Where's Tenmon?
>>
>>135021491
Its not like Ideal White/Brave Shine were any better. Yes they're catchy, but lyrically they're Oath Sign tier of having relevance to the show.

Kalafina peak was probably Sprinter, then again at To The Beginning, and everything after that seems to be a clone structurally, notably Heavenly Blue.
>>
>>135020793
Watch Gunbuster and Giant Robo if you're looking for great classical style anime OSTs.
It helps that both are fairly short OVA series.
>>
File: lets be independent.png (255 KB, 548x654) Image search: [Google]
lets be independent.png
255 KB, 548x654
>the only mention of yoko kanno is in the op
>>
>>135021520
Wow, this is pretty interesting.
Had no clue about it.
>>
File: why this.jpg (2 MB, 3374x1600) Image search: [Google]
why this.jpg
2 MB, 3374x1600
>>135021440
I've mentioned this some time ago, but there's too much overlap. I really like big name composers, but there's no need for them to take up so much of the chart, especially when some really good others get no mention at all. This isn't even entirely complete. There's a few more by Kanno and Iwasaki that aren't marked.

I don't know. I guess I'm just testy about these things.
>>
>>135021806
What is there to say that hasn't been said by this point?
>>
>>135021784
>Kalafina peak was probably Sprinter
I'll always have a soft spot for Oblivious.
>>
>>135021806
Thank God.
We need at least one soundtrack thread where everyone who does give a shit about soundtracks circlejerks over her and Sawano, with no room for discussion about anyone else.
>>
>>135021358
>Yuri Kuma
>Nichijou
>no Honneamise
irredeemable trash
Also:
>Noragami but no Katanagatari
?? Iwasaki is amazing but Noragami is one of his weaker ones and is in while Katanagatari didn't make it
I guess Ghibli soundtracks are excluded for ?reasons
Listing Eva and Rebuild separately is pretty redundant as well
>>
>>135021838
What do the colored dots correspond to?
>>
>>135008771
>Tempest 2000 on there
>Tetrisphere nowhere to be found

I'm not really familiar with anime composers other than Yoko Kanno, but I do find I hold shows with great OSTs in much higher regard than otherwise. Examples:

Yukikaze
Argento Soma
Gargantia
>>
>>135021900
>?? Iwasaki is amazing but Noragami is one of his weaker ones and is in while Katanagatari didn't make it
Katanagatari and Jormungand are probably his best soundtracks

>>135022076
Interesting, I don't remember anything remarkable about Gargantia's OST. I'll have to listen to it again.
>>
>>135021520
>Be Human from GitS is nowhere to be seen
?
>>
>>135021810
Lurk more then.
>>
>>135021949
It's easier than you think.
red = kanno
green = sawano
blue = iwasaki
purple = kajiura
>>
>>135008771

Drakengard legit had a good soundtrack.
>>
>>135022250
That was a lot easier than I thought.
>>
>>135022124
>Interesting, I don't remember anything remarkable about Gargantia's OST
To be fair I may just be thinking of that one track that usually played during battle. But I thought it was really good.
>>
>>135022264
D1 was special. When I first heard it and how the aggressive repetitiveness never ceases I thought it was the worst thing I'd ever heard in my life. Then when you sink deep enough into the killing, child murder and despair it's the best.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the Eclipse of Berserk to it.
>>
>>135021900
Nah man, I think both Noragami OSTs were solid, with tracks like Lurk in the Dark, Nora Tan and Shake H&.
To me, his weaker works were Mahouka and AgK, even if AgK had some solid tracks like I've got to go home and Looking up to the Sky
>>
UBW was probably the biggest technical achievement in terms of anime soundtracks in the while. Hideyuki Fukasawa scored each scene individually, with copious amounts of fully orchestrated music that unfortunately will likely never get an album release.
>>
>>135022707
Could you explain what you mean by that?
>>
>>135021900
Yuri Kuma Arashi OST is quite good. Though I don't understand why Katanagatari and Ben-to aren't there.
>>
>>135022430

You may already know by now but some say it was made to be grinding and repetitive on purpose to better make the player feel how Caim does on his missions.

As a game it kind of sucks but as a story you really feel it.
>>
>>135022775
>The contributions of Mr. Hideyuki Fukasawa, who did the music, were large, even in terms of calories. For the first time in TV Anime history (I believe), he made 400 compositions for the entire score of the film while referencing the drawings. And he was even present for the dubbing. I requested music at the end of the provisional cuts (shooting the drawings, and setting the timings in order). The voice actors' voices are also added at this stage. But drawings keep being added afterwards, and the cutting process is repeated in accordance with those additions, until I finally have them do the FX. The music is written and recorded live in between that provisional cutting and the actual cutting, so when we alter a place where music was added, the music has to be adjusted once more. Fukasawa does that adjusting, and also handles orders for the the final adjustments during dubbing. That is how much he has done for us. I am grateful.

This quote mostly sums it up.

With most anime, a composer usually writes a set of music, ranging often from an hour to two hours of material, and then a music director places that music into the scenes. "Action Cue A" goes in an action scene, "Romance Cue G" goes in a romantic scene. Oftentimes this results in repeated music in shows, especially for longer running ones.

What Fukasawa did for his last show though was go completely beyond that and write new music for each and every scene. It was a fucking feat.
>>
File: 1391988494628.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1391988494628.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>135008771

I just finished Escaflowne today. Safe to say all the masturbating everyone does over Yoko Kanno is more than warranted, no matter how often it happens. That OST blew all of her previous work I'd heard out of the goddamn water.
>>
Disappearance and FLCL have my favorites OSTs of all time.
>>
>>135023047
>Escaflowne
Hajime Mizoguchi is wonderful. His work with Keishi Urata on Jin-Roh and especially Texhnolyze are really something else. I can't believe those two don't do more anime work, it's a real shame.
>>
>>135022926
Now I wanna see UBW. Is it a series or a movie, again? I remember watching a movie or a series some 5 years back... This is something new, right?
>>
>>135023294
It's the 2014 series, yeah.

Bear in mind, Type Moon is notoriously hard to "get into".
>>
>>135008771
>Zuntata
Am I a kool kid now?
>>
>>135021358
Fill in that last blank space down there with the Shokugeki no Souma OST. I downloaded it recently and it surprised me, because there weren't really any songs on it that I could bring myself to not like.
>>
Most underrated OSTs?
Maoyuu is criminally underrated.
>>
>>135022436
Yeah, I get you, I was just thinking that with Iwasaki you have to be a bit more selective since he's gonna have multiple OSTs up there anyway.
Noragami definitely is great, but not one of HIS most noteworthy ones in my opinion, especially when you are leaving out Katanagatari
>>
Fun fact: the GITS movie soundtrack is an imitation of the Bulgarian state television choir that was cool in the '70s-'80s.
>>
>>135024229
Melody of Oblivion is really underrated in my opinion.
>>
File: 1362923895369.jpg (36 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1362923895369.jpg
36 KB, 360x480
>>135024229
I wonder why I never see Manabi Straight mentioned anymore. Its OST seemed to have gotten noticed while it was airing (if not at least for that clapping track).
Besides that, Yume Kui Merry, Kimikiss, and one of my favorites, Hitohira rarely get mentioned. Even Chuunibyou I think is a bit underrated.

There's a lot.
>>
Judging by OPs post it is clear that you have watched not a single landmark Gainax show, Ghibli movie, Kajiura-scored show, Ghost in the Shell, Eureka Seven, Elfen Lied or Mushishi, all of which (regardless of actual quality) have very noticeable OSTs and are extremely entry-level.
WATCH MORE ANIME OP
>>
File: 1444777132378.jpg (59 KB, 700x547) Image search: [Google]
1444777132378.jpg
59 KB, 700x547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBYpFjFv0Ms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlrwFAwG3Y8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WQOm5qsmQ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD737Sre46Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDopjmLj3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npt2yRysilg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRi2mCk470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnnZhRB7L0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGrSaPzhZy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4qHJ-sRPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiayQM5KbIE

i love anime soundtracks
my standards aren't very high though (shit taste)
>>
File: cover.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>135024229
Fuujin Monogatari is one of Kenji Kawai's best soundtracks but nobody ever talks about it.
>>
>>135025208
I adore that clapping track. Can't remember the other music. The show itself is forgettable even though that shouldn't be a consideration judging the music.
>>
pic related is my current anime OST collection
>>
>>135025974
Yeah, I think I may have enjoyed the show a bit more than you did, but I have trouble recalling when some of the tracks I enjoy the most came up too.

And it looks like none of the tracks are up for sampling on jewtube, either. Oh well. It's worth a download, if you have time to check it out.
https://a.pomf.cat/weahaw.mp3
>>
File: 1435613434467.jpg (66 KB, 546x618) Image search: [Google]
1435613434467.jpg
66 KB, 546x618
>>135026458
>HTT
>Mari Iijima
>Idolmaster
By "OST" did you actually mean your entire anime music collection?
Regardless, keep building bro.
>>
>>135026590
sorry yeah, anime music playlist,
but it mostly consists of OSTs so there's that

and yeah I will, still waiting on a lot of downloads
>>
>>135027062
No worries.
And not hating on any of those vocal albums, either as I'm also a fan. Props for the Mari Iijima album, too.
>>
File: soundtrac.png (75 KB, 956x403) Image search: [Google]
soundtrac.png
75 KB, 956x403
>>135026458
I guess I'll post mine as well. Missing some like Love Live, Texhonolyze, ZnT.
Please ignore the vidya shit there.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.