[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunbuster thread let's go pls no gun vs die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: gunbuster eye.png (355 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster eye.png
355 KB, 600x450
Gunbuster thread let's go

pls no gun vs die
>>
>>135004223

Cried at the end, 11/10
>>
>>135004223
Go to /m/
There's your discussion
>>
Gunbuster glorified and embraced late 70s and 80s super mecha anime and was absolutely amazing even if it did have some overall issues, the ending was also brilliant and the people working on it had done their homework (Lasers fired through lenses and time dilation and so on)

Diebuster however much more represents later anime and went more on the soft science side of scifi and represented much more colourful anime.

They're two vastly different series that represent the times they were made in very well.

They also complement eachother greatly. Gunbuster and diebuster's endings are probably by far the most cathartic in anime.
>>
I still tear up at the ending of gunbuster anytime i watch through the series.
Episode 5 and 6 are absolutely god tier.
>>
>>135004850
yeah stuff like time dilation kinda goes over my head.
>>
rip in peace
>>
>>135005709
so what happened to the bridge? did it just separate from the ship or was it blown clean off?
>>
Diebuster is shit. SHIT
>>
I watch this every morning to start the day awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQCiMtyzxM
>>
File: 1440071109049.png (72 KB, 317x266) Image search: [Google]
1440071109049.png
72 KB, 317x266
>>135008150
Didn't you read the OP man?
>>
>>135008150
I thought the same, but I rewatched it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was better than I remember.
>>
File: Ohta lens flare.jpg (98 KB, 1432x1076) Image search: [Google]
Ohta lens flare.jpg
98 KB, 1432x1076
>>135008333
Holy shit i didn't know this existed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.