[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guide to Anime Torrenting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1448138467531-0.png (188 KB, 700x1854) Image search: [Google]
1448138467531-0.png
188 KB, 700x1854
Hi there. I made this guide mostly because I was bored. It is a modified version of pic related, and extended a bunch. Opinions?

https://u.pomf.io/moptvw.txt
>>
>>134987883
>le bocu no pico

Are you legitimately autistic?
>>
>text files
No thanks, I'm not retarded.

Nice typos by the way. I'm not about to follow a guide written by a complete incompetent thank you very much.
>>
>>134988068
I just used the example in the image
>>
>>134988114
Sorry. Thought I fixed all those.

https://u.pomf.io/bjxfdh.txt
>>
>>134987883
That's dumb. use the nyaa.se naming scheme
[Group] Series Name - Episode Number [CRC32].Filetype

also adding text file in the torrent is retarded.
>>
>>134987883
>info.txt
great now i have to put each series in its own folder
>>
>needing a guide on how to torrent
>>
>txt
>not .nfo
pleb shit
>>
>>134988314
Having the group name first is retarded. If you download from different groups over the season while it's airing, then you'd end up with all of the episodes out of order sorted by filename.
>>
>>134987883

I fixed another typo I found. I believe that I have found all the typos now.

https://u.pomf.io/rbxpis.txt
>>
>>134988470
>If you download from different groups over the season while it's airing.
Who does that.

>then you'd end up with all of the episodes out of order sorted by filename
You're downloading a batch release, please make sense you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>134988598
>Boku no Pico Series 1
>Boku no Pico Series 2
>Boku no Pico - Series 3
Brilliant

Good work as well on having the series name three times in the path. Windows users will fucking love that when it comes to Incredibly Stupidly Long Series Name.
>>
>>134988599
>hurr i forget what i'm talking about frequently
Attention to captain idiot, you're talking about the nyaa.se convention which hosts individual files as well as batch releases.

People who don't give a fuck about who is doing the release and just want it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>134987883

There was an indent error I found. Really minor error, but fixed https://u.pomf.io/mzekzn.txt
>>
>>134987883
>'show' instead of 'anime'
>retarded and boring colour design
>lack of comic sans and wild words
>no animeme girls pasted all over the image obscuring text

0/10 you didnt even try
>>
>>134988724
>nyaa.se convention
No it's bakabt naming convention and nyaa.se using this also you dumbfuck.
http://wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/How_to_make_an_offer

If you want to make a batch release, make it consistent, different fansub group use different fonts and other things use in fansubbing.

You're obviously a newfag. you're freely to kill yourself.
>>
>>134988859
>retarded and boring colour design
>lack of comic sans and wild words
>no animeme girls pasted all over the image obscuring text

It's a plain text document...
>>
>Actively helping and promoting piracy

I hope you're ashamed of yourself anon.
>>
>VLC
>>
>>134987883
lol
>>
>>134988470
No, you are retarded. The group name goes first for anime, because a show can have multiple people subbing it. The group who subs it matters to the majority of people, it's name goes first. If you just download whoever releases first without any regards to who releases it, it's your own fault for being a idiot

>[Group] Series Name - Episode Number [CRC32].Filetype
Is the most efficient and effective naming sense for anime
>>
>>134987883
Whats the point to making a guide.
>>
>>134991092
To standardize how torrents are sorted/labeled
>>
>>134991138
It's already standardized by fansubbing community since you were born you dumbfuck.
>>
>>134991138
This shit was standardized long before you even knew what anime was you fucking moron
>>
>>134991138
Facepalm
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.