[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls of the Wild's vol. 215
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: otp.png (270 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
otp.png
270 KB, 500x618
It's fucking happening

http://www.webtoons.com/en/action/girls-of-the-wilds/ep-215/viewer?title_no=93&episode_no=219
>>
File: Daldal_port.png (135 KB, 397x397) Image search: [Google]
Daldal_port.png
135 KB, 397x397
>>134985235
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
yoooooooooooooooooooooou
>>
Queen a qt
>>
File: 0277879228.jpg (44 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
0277879228.jpg
44 KB, 350x450
>>134985235
So what the fuck was that whole scene at the beginning about
God damn what the fuck is the author thinking
Just give me a clear cut answer after that EPIC confession at the end of last chapter not this ESL explanation about how they can't come out and just date all of a sudden, at least they're holding hands
>>
This started going downhill since halfway through the 1st season.
Not surprised it hasn't gotten any better
>>
>>134985235
>I'm cute? really?
>I won't tell anyone else, don't worry

10/10
>>
>>134986464
Such pottery
>>
Something finally happened, kind of.

Rip Daldal.
>>
>>134986607
Daldal already has someone set for her.
>>
>>134985235
>Harem
>Not a Harem ending
One job.

So does this mean it's ending soon or are we going to get shitty forced drama (Parents objecting, arranged marriage, misunderstanding and other bs)?
>>
I love moonyoung

>>134986955
>forced drama

at what point foreshadowing it for a 100 chapters does it become not forced but foreseen?
>>
>>134986955
>creates harem consisting of queen, dal dal, moon young and possibly go seul (green haired chick)
>gets rid of go seul
>passes moon young off to kang rook
>begins to set dal dal up with a college kid
>sets queen up with jaegu
Fuck this, dal dal was the OG waifu. She realized her feelings beyond the extra credit bs way before anyone else and kissed him. Establishing queen and jaegu as the true pairing with limited interaction between the two of them is just lazy and a cop out to the fanbase.
>>
>>134986367
First couple chapters are good, but then it starts to become clear that the author has no idea what he's doing with it, or has any direction for it to go in.
>>
>>134986633

this was so rage worthy, like some kind of NTR development or at least the build up thereof. From all the girls, she should be the last one to fall in love with another man, I mean it was obvious with Moon Young as she cared more about the benefits and was more like a bro but DalDal was all over Jae Gus dick since the very beginning.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.